US Vogue December 2018

False Alarm

Photographer: Steven Klein
Stylist: Phyllis Posnick
Hair: Shon
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Cast: Kris Grikaite

US Vogue Digital Edition

Still can't get over how incredible her look was at the Harper's Bazaar Icon's by Carine Roitfeld event...

kris1.jpg

Alexander Wang F/W 2019

Kris.jpg

Vogue

Vogue Russia January 2019
Easy Peasy
Photographer: Chris Colls
Styling: Elissa Santisi
Hair: Ward
Make Up: Fulvia Farolfi

models

Versace S/S 2019 Campaign
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Styling: Jacob K
Hair: Guido Palau
Make Up: Pat McGrath

UjCeyqw4_o.jpg

nssmag

She's also on the cover of Vogue China january issue and in the new Chanel campaign. You go, girl! ❤

I know most people here will disagree but in my opinion she has that extraordinary great face but she is not a good model because most of her pictures turn out to be emotionless, lifeless and dull despite being shot by the best photographers. I really, really hope she will improve because she has everything to be a supermodel.
I do like her Vogue Russia cover though and I'm pleasantly surprised how great she looks in the new Chanel campaign.

Vogue China January 2018
Color Overload
Photographer: Solve Sundsbo
Styling: Katie Shillingford
Hair: Laurent Philippon
Make Up: Nami Yoshida

Intrepid

I know most people here will disagree but in my opinion she has that extraordinary great face but she is not a good model because most of her pictures turn out to be emotionless, lifeless and dull despite being shot by the best photographers. I really, really hope she will improve because she has everything to be a supermodel.
I do like her Vogue Russia cover though and I'm pleasantly surprised how great she looks in the new Chanel campaign.

I do agree with you but I think she still is quite young so hopefully she'll develop her skills more as time goes on. Her face is literally so exquisite to me I usually get distracted just looking at her :lol:

I really doubt she can not express more particularly as her first work trip was in Asia where basically all jobs are about jumping, laughing, smiling:smile: the model expression is full part of art direction of a photo set , if she is like that it is that people wanted her like that.

Vogue Italia January 2019

Le Rouge Et Noir

Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Marie Chaix
Hair: Holli Smith
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Manicure: Maki Sakamoto
Cast: Kris Grikaite, Anok Yai

Vogue Italia Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads