Kristen Wiig

Kristen Wiig attends a London Fan Screening of the Paramount Pictures film "Zoolander No. 2" at Empire Leicester Square on February 4, 2016 in London, England.
qjhvMZN.jpg

Actress Kristen Wiig attends the Berlin fan screening of the Paramount Pictures film 'Zoolander No. 2' at CineStar on February 2, 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
I3c7emV.jpg

zimbio

Big no the dress with the massive bow.

The second one is miles better, but the length bugs.

ha, i lovely the flirty-ness of the short bustier dress
with big bow
very 80s but updated...

I like both of those looks (although I have an urge to pull off that bow. It looks stuck on as an after thought :lol: )

The short bustier dress is vintage YSL, she looks really great in it even though the shoes are way too clunky. Not very fond of the Berlin premiere gown.

Actress Kristen Wiig attends the "Zoolander 2" World Premiere at Alice Tully Hall on February 9, 2016 in New York City.
OnwU1fj.jpg

1jG30EK.jpg

36FTx5F.jpg

zimbio

who is she wearing?
something about the "mouth print" cut-in makes me like it; it throws off all the rest of the pomp of the dress, making it irreverent and that suits kristen, imo. plus i like her eye makeup.

I never thought I'd see the day when Kristen Wiig would pull off such a complicated and tacky Marc Jacobs dress. Her laid back approach works wonders here.

ELLE Hosts Women In Comedy Event With July Cover Stars Leslie Jones, Melissa McCarthy, Kate McKinnon And Kristen Wiig - Red Carpet
07 Jun 2016 - HYDE Sunset: Kitchen + Cocktails - West Hollywood, California United States

u49CLjy.jpg

Tdwco9h.jpg

Kristen Wiig is seen at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' on June 7, 2016.

kCRSzJQ.jpg

97S6Sx7.jpg

2016 CinemaCon - Sony Pictures Entertainment Exclusive Product Presentation Highlighting 2016 Films
12 Apr 2016 - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - Las Vegas, Nevada United States

y1Au5SL.jpg

zimbio.com, elleuk.com

i think i prefer her with dark hair? but i'd need to see more photos.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristen Wiig is seen at BBC Radio One studios in London - June 17, 2016

starity.hu

Premiere Of Sony Pictures' "Ghostbusters" - Arrivals
09 Jul 2016 - TCL Chinese Theatre - Hollywood, California United States

ukErwnP.jpg

vO2igDj.jpg

zimbio.com

Celebrities On The Set Of Univision's "Despierta America"
11 Jul 2016 - Univision Studios - Miami, Florida United States

ro3Pzo9.jpg

Actress Kristen Wiig steps out in New York City, New York on July 12, 2016. Kristen has been busy as of late promoting her latest big-budget movie, 'Ghostbusters.'

9mfIgYx.jpg

AOL Build Speaker Series - Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones, Kate McKinnon, Paul Feig and Steve Higgins, "Ghostbusters"
12 Jul 2016 - AOL HQ - New York, New York United States

IfbdUDo.jpg

Actress and comedian Kristen Wiig attends Gildafest '16 at Carolines On Broadway on July 12, 2016 in New York City.

4JuL93Y.jpg

zimbio.com, wireimage.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->