Height: 6' 0 '' (183 cm)
Shoes: 8½ US (42.0 EU)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

fordmodelseurope.com

Beautiful! And what a nice body... I love his legs. :blush:

LONDON MEN'S FASHION WEEK SS2014|FACES TO WATCH|PREMIER

johntancasting.blogspot.com

He's a beaute, great frame and I love those wavy locks, looking forward to seeing more of him.

all I want to see is Paris showcard, you know which show he'll eventually show up.

It's interesting how that worked out, isn't it? If this thread has been updated accordingly, I'm surprised that he even placed having done only one show... :unsure::lol:

That's what I call a perfect complexion! :wub: I'm in love, he looks really boyish but in a very shy kind of way. :blush:

This seasons is beyond stupid. He's one of the best new faces I've seen in a long time.

Ikr? Maybe it is because he's not tall... But who cares? He has an amazing face, the most beautiful complexion in the world (I'm jealous! :lol:) and the most perfect body I've ever seen. Look at those legs! :crush:

This week in our Boys of Premier feature we bring to you Kristof Pituk photographed by Cecilie Harris, grooming by Jennifer Parker. Kristof is the youngest of our Premier boys at just seventeen, but this unmistakable harmonious beauty from Hungary made quite a stir at his first London Collections: Men this June. He walked for Lou Dalton’s SS14 show during LCM, turning heads with his razor sharp cheek bones and full head of gloriously curly luscious locks.

Cecilie captures him here in some stunning natural black and white images, showing off his striking face in an adolescent daze of innocence that certanly charmed the BBG team. The photographs show Kristof as more of a dream than a reality, showcasing his wistful youth in these simple, yet striking images.

boysbygirls.co.uk

Cecilie captures a beautiful serenity in these shots of Kristof. He is our harmonious Hungarian who can be spotted at LCM by his gorgeous floppy hair poking out from his traidmark flat cap.

boysbygirls.co.uk

this man needs to be booked on something! he should've gotten some print work directly off the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->