Kylie Jenner

Justine Skye's brithday bash at Katana in Hollywood, California

dailymail.co.uk

She needs to stay away from hair extensions imo, she looks much better with cropped hair as it distinguishes her from the Kardashian clan. The above image for example is tragic.

the photo of Kylie on post 666, wow i would never guess that her age would be 17.
if i didnt knew, i would have thought she is 25 years old or something. And her lips on that pic are insane :ermm:

V Magazine Fall 2014
"V Girls"
Photographer: Chad Pitman
Stylist: Maryam Malakpour
Hair Stylist: Dennis Gots

COULD THIS TEEN REALITY STAR, COAUTHOR, SOCIAL MEDIA SUPERNOVA, AND MOGUL IN THE MAKING ALSO BE THE WORLD'S MOST INFLUENTIAL MILLENNIAL?

The youngest of the Jenner-Kardashian set, Kylie Jenner, 17, might be more Calabasian than any of her sisters, having spent most of her lucid life in syndication. “We don’t even remember a time before the show and before the cameras and all that,” she says over the phone upon arrival in New York, where she and the rest of the clan are celebrating Khloé Kardashian’s thirtieth birthday, in late June. “It’s all kind of normal to us.”

The cohort “we” to whom Kylie refers comprises herself and sister, Kendall, a model two years her senior. Sisters—they’re just like us! The two do almost everything together: pose for magazine covers, host red carpets in Hollywood and awards shows abroad (Canada), and, above all, expand the family business of licensing themselves. There’s a Kendall & Kylie collection at PacSun, and one for Steve Madden as well. But most recently, the girls have made an unexpected foray into the literary world, publishing their first young adult novel, Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia, this past June. By all online accounts, it’s about friendship and dystopian class disparity, a mash-up of William Gibson steampunk meets one-child policy China meets techno paradise floating over a terrestrial garbage can, à la Elysium.

“Originally we were going to do a book revolving around me and Kendall,” says Jenner. “Maybe high school girls or something like that. Then we decided we wanted to do something that no one expected, like a sci-fi novel. So it actually has nothing to do with our life, and that’s what we wanted.” Livia’s green light across the bay is the dream of escaping her golden cage to run free with her horse; Lex is a street urchin training to be a Special Ops assassin. One can’t help but wonder if, protestation aside, these alliterative besties represent the sisters Jenner in a de facto roman à clef.

Does black sheep Kylie, whose adolescent absenteeism and preternaturally evolved sense of personal style (as seen on Keeping Up with the Kardashians) consider herself a rebel? “I don’t know, me and Kendall don’t follow the book or the rules or anything like that,” she says, “but we definitely aren’t, like, bad kids.” Well, bad kids are typically bored kids, and Kylie doesn’t seem to be bored. Over a 72-hour period during that weekend on the East Coast, she Instagrammed pictures of herself slumping in a seat on a private jet with a golden Birkin, strutting onto a Hamptons-bound helicopter, showing off her tanlines in a teeny bikini, and being held aloft like Cleopatra by male models during a Bruce Weber photo shoot with Kendall.

With just under 10 million followers, @kyliejenner is where many people can go to find their FOMO. She has more followers than any other minor on earth, three times more than Barack Obama, four times more than Paris Hilton, and almost twice as many as Drake. Apart from Bieber, and Beyoncé, her sisters’ accounts are the only ones that outnumber hers. “I’m obsessed with Instagram,” she says. “Kendall showed it to me, and my mom was on Twitter before me, so I was kind of the last one in the family to get on social media.”

If the baby of the clan is caught in the shadow of her more famous kin while simultaneously following in their footsteps, then let it be said that Kylie has her own distinctive sparkle—not “Wear Something Spar-Kylie,” the lustrous, red glitter nail polish named after her, from the Kardashian Kolor line, but a brooding, self-assured glint that contrasts with the irrepressibly femme, tufted McMansion energy that has so far engulfed her. Having flirted heavily with grunge and seapunk over the last year, Kylie now seems to be staring, via cell phone from the backseat of her mom’s black G-Wagon, into her own Ghost World. “I’m a Leo, and I relate to that. I’m not compatible with Scorpios—girls more than boys—but I live in a house with three of them: my mom, my dad, and Kendall.”

vmagazine.com

She needs to stay away from hair extensions imo, she looks much better with cropped hair as it distinguishes her from the Kardashian clan. The above image for example is tragic.

She also needs to stay away from the lipliner. She's starting to look like she's copying the McQueen makeup that year where they all had big clown lips.

DuJour Mag Fall 2014 Cover Party held at LAVO in New York City on Thursday night (August 28).

justjared.com

O M G !

I hope she won't bring back the ugly hobo ponchos. This was my worst mistake/fashion faux-pas when I was like 14yrs old.

She would look so much better without the massive lip thing

That lip liner looks a bit too much, but I guess it's better she's just using liner and not botox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->