La Garconne

Bump with the new ed "Un mélange d'accessoires".

Styling is as always so inspiring, very simple but with that spot-on je ne sais quoi touch. I want everything!

look1s.jpg

look2ix.jpg

look4l.jpg

look6u.jpg

look7o.jpg

look8.jpg

all pics from : www.lagarçonne.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love their styling as well, Aby. I try not to visit the site too much, because then I get the urge to pull the trigger on things I don't really need right now, but really really want.

watch out if ordering from the EU as I got clobbered on import tax so much so that the items were a third more expensive

^and more than a year later, I made my first La Garçonne purchase.

Customer service is serious, very thoughtful and no import tax on my item! Yeah!

(pic source: la garçonne)

Attachments

• AW-DARIA-SMALL-DUFFLE-BAG-OXBLOOD-F2.jpg
    AW-DARIA-SMALL-DUFFLE-BAG-OXBLOOD-F2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
^ Love the cut of the trench...it'll look great on you!

I want to order from them but I am worried I'd have to pay twice the cost of the item in taxes.. I wish they were based in Europe.

I agree that their selection and styling is great. Thier customer service though is really poor. I've sent emails for advise about what size to get and received no response whatsoever. These days you can almost always find the same item somewhere else, so I did. And their refund processing is really sloooooow.

finally made it to their brick and mortar store...

i liked it so much...
really simple but such a well-edited selection...
felt like the kind of place i could easily spend hours in...

it wasn't hard to leave without making a purchase though...:ermm:...
and i have never bought anything from them online...
funny, isn't it...?
:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I often get that feeling with the whole collections that is on display, like I want anything or nothing (and of course come out with nothing :lol: - which is most certainly for the best).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->