Lacy Shoes

Craig

Reaction score
Hi, these are more fantasy shoes, not too sure how practical they would be, flapping around in the wind :P

Maybe a cool skirt to match!

Take care

Craig

Sky high shoes! Chanel style two-tone and zips.

In real life they wouldn't be that high, maybe 4 inch heels would be cool. Maybe 5 at the most.

Would you guys wear these if they were in the shops?

Craig :flower:

Gorg drawings as always :heart:

The first pair I would wear, flapping or not. They could easily be simplified a bit, though, for those who wouldn't like that element of the shoe. They remind me alot of the Gucci shoes from fall. :heart:

The second pair doesn't spark my interest, though. :flower:

Beautiful drawings! I like both, but the first would be a bit of a safety hazard.

i like the second pair... i'd wear them if they were modified a bit... a round toe and a less fetishistic heel height :lol: ... 4-4.5" would be perfect... :wub:

they'd also look really cute if they had a chunkier heel apposed to a stiletto.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I like that the second pair is sort of a spectator, but when I buy shoes, I try not to buy things with no ankle support. When there is a stiletto heel and no ankle support I fall over and hurt myself.

The first pair is pure art. I'm not a fan of corseting on shoes, but I like everyhting else, esp the front with a cut out and a bit of fabric flapping.

Great comments, thanks for all your replies. Yes, out of the two designs I prefer my lacy ones.

I'll do a version of the Chanel zip shoes with a rounder toe and chunkier heel, it will be interesting on how they look...much more practical I imagine.

See you soon :flower:

Gorg drawings as always

The first pair I would wear, flapping or not. They could easily be simplified a bit, though, for those who wouldn't like that element of the shoe. They remind me alot of the Gucci shoes from fall.

The second pair doesn't spark my interest, though.

same here :wink:

i like both as well. but i want to see what below the green one.. orange. ankle strap?

As always, your work is gorgeous! I especially love the first pair!

Are you working for anybody yet, and getting these shoes actually made? I think you're just wonderful

Hi Craig,

I would definitely wear those, even if i had bunions and corns(but of course i dont so it would be cool) :wink: I love the Chanel style two-tone/zipped pair. :heart
:

Originally posted by Craig@Jul 29 2004, 12:05 PM
Sky high shoes! Chanel style two-tone and zips.

In real life they wouldn't be that high, maybe 4 inch heels would be cool. Maybe 5 at the most.

Would you guys wear these if they were in the shops?

Craig :flower:
[snapback]317875[/snapback]​

thanks Tinetush, rayncloudx, hollyslookingdry, and OriginalGucciGirl! :flower: :heart:

I would lone to get my ideas made somewhere, I better send some more ideas off to fashion companies!

Ah, yes the mystery of the orange strap is about to be revealed...it's not the most elegant shoe in my sketchbook, it's like a shoe with a leather jacket...all snug! :ninja:

Take care guys

Craig

ooh craig!! Lovely designs. I love that in the last pair it's almost like being zipped down and then you get to see the heel . how interesting. Keep sending your designs off. Whatever happened to choo?

Hi mehg!! How are you? :flower:

I will send more designs off. I had a little stint at Karen Millen, which was great, I learnt a lot, but the company was badly run, I decided to leave and now I'm an artist at a company in Brighton. I will try again, I love designing accessories. Yes, I got on well with Sandra Choi at Jimmy Choo, but she was looking for a younger person to train. That's understandable, there are many brilliant students. I'll get there, though, in my own little way! :P

Here's something to balance out the snug shoe!

This is a sexy wedge...called 'Suzy in the City' :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->