Lais Ribeiro

Vini

Reaction score
29w6bmg.jpg

Lais @ Joy Brazil

Heigth: 1.78 cm

Lais é natural e recem descoberta da cidade de Teresina e assim como Jessica, foi descoberta por um olheiro do concurso e também enfrentou oitenta milhões de meninas para chegar nas finais. O olheiro a conheceu através de seu drama vivido por conta da sua situação financeira.

Também participou do “OI Fashion Rocks”, desfilando para Lino Villaventura e Calvin Klein, onde conheceu Michael Roberts e entre outros profissionais que estavam presentes, se apaixonaram por sua beleza. Lais ficará para a temporada de inverno no Brasil e logo em seguida embarca para cumprir uma agenda cheia de contratos já assinados de clientes de Nova York, Milão e Paris.
welovemodels

I had been meaning to start a thread on her for a while, but thanks for beating me to it. I noticed her at oi fashion rocks :smile:

zufhoo.jpg
z0lkx.jpg

2zdqb10.jpg
i5r8ro.jpg

joymodelmanagement

1zgvzas.jpg

welovemodels

Oi Fashion Rocks
here they are just a little bigger :wink:

fashionwindows.net

stylewise.tv

Drops Magazine
"See-Amaze"
photographer: Marcio Amaral,
beauty: Adal Ahmed
styling: Tere Salas.

23vmihy.jpg
2lbyh08.jpg

2a6vzht.jpg
2llf6ut.jpg

2pq5gk0.jpg

welovemodels

Elle Brazil November 2009

Editorial: Estilo em Jogo
Ph.: Fabio Bartelt
Editor: Daniel Ueda
Models: Janete Friedrich, Renata Sozzi, Georgia Galante, Natalia Schueroff, Thais Rumpel, Laís Ribeiro.

fabiobartelt.com.br

She's utterly sensational. Such a pure beauty with a lovely tribal quality to her as well. :wub:

LaisPola2.jpg

LaisPola6.jpg

LaisPola9.jpg

(joy models brazil)

Seriously sensational, raw talent right there.

She's utterly sensational. Such a pure beauty with a lovely tribal quality to her as well. :wub:
(joy models brazil)

Seriously sensational, raw talent right there.

I can only agree to YAARS. Her tests aren't to be taken seriously :rolleyes: However her polaroids are sick :shock::wub: She's edgy :magic:

Too bad, we aren't able seeing Lais's polaroids :judge:They seem to be exlusive :shifty:

OMG OMG :woot::woot:

Thanks youarearockstar for polas :flower:

Melk-Z-Da FW 10 Rio
MelkZDa_FW10_17.jpg

welovemodels

Giulia Borges FW 10 Rio
GiuliaBorges_FW10_05.jpg

same source

Not exactly a ton of confidence coming across in those runway pictures, but she still looks sensational on the runway. Truly built for the catwalk this one. :heart:

ahh you beat me to it! there's more on welovemodels of her at Sao Paulo too

and yea youarearockstar I kinda agree but I would have to see more and it in motion to really be able to tell. she's too tall to not be amazing on runway, that would be a waste! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->