Lanvin F/W 2009.10 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

Love this. If anything it's the dark version of Sasha's Prada SS06 cat ads :lol:

Honestly, I was expecting something different. But I can't complain because everything works really well: the styling, setting, lighting, mood, make-up... And the cats :lol::heart:

Kristen just makes up for the whole lackluster campaign season. Love it. Love her. She has me quoting T.I. like an idiot but I don't care because she's THAT amazing. Meisel make everyone look like a mummified corpse lately but Kirsten is the perfect girl for his aesthetic - cold, hard and just plain intense.

^you took the right words Luxx! :smile: :wink:

'm really loving this especially the cats! :smile:

This is even getting me excited for Halloween. :lol: What screams more "Fall" than Halloween?

Gorgeous.I love the concept and the execution.
Finally, a FW09 ad I really like!!!

The cats are the best thing about this campaign :meow::meow::meow::meow:

haha no, it's amazing!

But I hoped for Olga!

im not a big fan of Mcmanly but she pulls this off really well.

Fall 09.10, the Season of the Couch!
- Louis Vuitton
- Alberta Ferretti
- Balenciaga
- Lanvin

:rolleyes:

That being said, that is my favourite girl-on-couch ad. I like the cats, the dress looks pretty and one can defo do worse than Kristen. Really wanna see the rest.

meh. looks more YSL's earlier days than Lanvin.the cats should have their names put on this thread .:rofl: they're the first thing i noticed.

the lips remind me of McQueen 09.10
It's a great Ad, good for Kristen! and love the cats :lol:

haha, not to mention that the first released shot from last season was iselin lying on a couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->