Lanvin S/S 2008 : Olga Sherer by Steven Meisel

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score

Scanned by me from Vogue US January 2008

This is just brilliant.

:shock: :woot::heart:

That's incredible...completely opposite from last season, but still great!

OMG:woot:

WOW

This is definietly my favourite ad so faar,finaly we are getting the real stuff.Great composition of colour that goes with the contrast of the dress,and the pose is great.A fantastic vibe of the ad,its like a painting.

Thanks a billion for posting Akiyama.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's over the top, superb! Thanks a lot Faith

Love it ^_^ It really is incredible, such a nice way to kick off the start of SS 2008 campaigns. (the bigger ads, I mean :lol: )

That's a really gorgeous ad!
thanks for posting :smile:

first magnificent ads of the season! olga is deliciously divine :woot:

exquisite... except for her face in this particular shot, which i'm totally let down by! regardless, i'm sure the others will impress me more. i do love the idea. :crush:

I don't like Olga and I hated the last campaign but this is soo much better! :D Thanks Faith! :flower:

oh wow, what an extraordinary image. it's seriously breathtaking.

Olga and Lanvin is quickly becoming my favorite designer pairing. She smoked it. AGAIN!

It looks absolutely incredible so far. :woot: I love the way the that Olga looks kind of like a witch and how the dress seems to go on forever. :clap:

The coloring of this advertisement is genius without a doubt. Olga's body language is killing me its so literal...

This is still the best campaign I've seen thus far though. I'm hoping that Sherer delivers the goods in the next image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->