Larissa Johan

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
I am intrigued.. anyone have more info on her?

Here she is opening 2nd Floor Fashion show at SPFW F/W 09.10

2148ll1.jpg

2vum3ki.jpg

erika palomino

She's with Ten Models in Brazil. I remember her portfolio being rather lackluster (and it kind of still is), but holy hell she looks great on the runway...:shock:

Shame about her being only 172 (5'7.5") though. Hopefully she's young and can grow because as I said, Larissa looks sensational on the runway!

Oh wow, I just browsed her book, I echo your post... it is rather meh, though she does look really young, so maybe she will grow. She looks great opening the show though.

I remember her portfolio from Ten too, didn't expect to see her there, though :shock: but it's such a nice surprise :heart: I totally agree the pictures in her book so far weren't that striking but somehow the potential is obvous and I like her delicate look. Too delicate maybe but she might improve quickly as the runway shots are already big improvements compared to her tests :crush:

She looks really something on the runway, legs *look* tall, so I guess she's well proportioned.

Does anyone know how old she is? She looks very very young!

Wow! I'd never have guessed she's only 172 ... She looks sensational on the runway indeed :wub:

Carlota Joakina F/W 09 Sao Paulo
thumbphparq200120091948vo6.jpg
thumbphparq200120091949nw3.jpg

thumbphparq200120091949kq6.jpg

spfw

I definitely prefer her with her hair out.

Showcard from Francois model management for S/S 10 Brazil shows

9zyiv.jpg

source: welovemodels

Aww, she's adorable! How old is she? She looks about my age. She actually really looks like one of my friends who's 12 but she doesn't live in France, and she's 5'9".

New Order S/S 10
Models: Janete Friedrich and Larissa Johann
Ph.: Daniel Mattar

welovemodels

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"