Laugh Lines

Bella_Lass334

Reaction score
I HAAAAATE the lines around my mouth. I don't even know why I them because I'm still a teenager! Anyone know how to get rid of them?

I get them too...

the only tried and true method of not getting them is to not laugh, eat or make any facial expressions whatsoever. which if your me it doesn't work out. what I've found to be the best method is to use moisturizer twice a day(am & pm)(keeps skins elasticity) and to make sure that I never put too much face powder/concealor etc near there. other than that there's really not too much you can do, anti-wrinkle products aren't meant for that area of your face and you don't want to start using them in your teens. in the scheme of things-at least that means your smiling and laughing, which is always great.

Laugh lines are gorgeous! It's so funny I run across this thread, because I was watching Walk the Line the other day and was thinking how ADORABLE and sexy laugh lines look on Reese Witherspoon.

I find laugh lines to be very womanly and enduring. :smile:

^ I agree I think they are beautiful and that you are lucky to have them! :smile:

Would you rather have frown lines? If you're not into corrective measures (and goodness, you shouldn't be at your age), do the best you you can with what you've got: wear sunscreen, moisturize like crazy, and sleep on your back! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charlierincs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->