Laura Delicata

travolta

Reaction score
laura-d-2.jpg

00059.L.JPG

laura-d-1.jpg

back in the day i was totally inspired by her look. but i could barely place where i saw it? combination of bowl / assemmetry. may i just state she inspired me to have a assemmetrical bowl cut, and i kinda wish i had one now...

some of those runway pictures really scare me:innocent: her face is rather droopy....I like her though shes SOO CUTE when she smiles!!!! her face is amazing and unique and she takes great photos

what do u mean back in the day?

oh back in the day -- about four years ago. all those models, audrey, laura, maria carla etc were sporting bowl cuts. i was very inspired :P

What a remarkable face! I'd never feel confident enough to prance around with cuts like hers, I think. Maybe one day I'll dare to cut off three quarters of my hair. I've always said you have to experience what it's like to be bold once in your life.

I'm going off topic :ermm:

perlefine said:
What a remarkable face! I'd never feel confident enough to prance around with cuts like hers, I think. Maybe one day I'll dare to cut off three quarters of my hair. I've always said you have to experience what it's like to be bold once in your life.

I'm going off topic :ermm:

go for it! :mohawk:

She's quirky..but gorgeously so! I love her look.. in some of the photos, though, she looks like she's sucking in her cheeks. Or maybe that's just her facial structure..?

Her face is too asymmetric for me. And her mouth is weird - she looks like she's making a pout all the time.

She's not delicate (according to her name :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Les Copain summer 02. All models with hair like hers.
00094.L.JPG

00147.L.JPG

00148.L.JPG

00149.L.JPG

which shows has she done in that time ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monaeblount
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->