Laura Delicata

i-D | Hair Stylist: Ed Moelands | Photographer: Michel Momy
id-1001beauty-01.jpg
id-1001beauty-02.jpg

id-1001beauty-03.jpg

she's so cute... :flower:

i remember seeing her walking for the s/s 01 jil sander, and thinking to myself "that girl is a tad skinny", very much a la jeisa, though i think its just a combination of her body shape and a large head... totally into her look though

gazillion, i came upon those photos awhile ago and totally forgot! thanks guys for the pics :P

polly, the video isn't working. i think they are probably the same person, as there probably aren't too many laura delicata's floating around :P

Laura Delicata :heart:
Dominique models: Living with superstar husband Jay Jay Johnson in Stockholm didn’t stop the lovely Laura to shoot the hair campaign for L’Oreal.

wow. her look is one of kind look that's for sure. anyone who dares to be different and proud of it rocks in my book :mohawk: [slightly OT - asymmetrical hair cuts look awesome... until you try to grow one out, believe me!]

What a wonderfully unique model! I love that she is a little off-the-wall looking. It adds to her charm.

magazine: Vogue Italia September 2000
editorial: The New Trend Setters
photographer: Mario Testino
models: An Oost, Anouk Lepere, Delphine Bafort, Laura Delicata (Thanks to Scott for the info:flower:), Marina Dias, Roos van Bosstraeten, Julia ?, Kim ?, Lisa ?, Stephanie ?
part one

bwgreyscale.com / archive.org, originally posted by pipoca

Last edited by a moderator:
you're very welcome!

love,love,love laura!

btw,she is indeed doing music now and yes the song decadence is laura in fact. it was actually written partially by she and jay jay johanson. she also did another tune with jay jay called deja-vu on his antenna album.

a more recent photo of Laura, from her myspace. those eyes :heart: She reminds me Noomi Rapace:
l.jpg

Wink F/W 2001

Bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monaeblount
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"