Laura Dern

Laura Dern attends the Cinema Vanguard Award Honoring Laura Dern during the 35th Santa Barbara International Film Festival at the Arlington Theatre on on January 21, 2020 in Santa Barbara, California.
9oUBM44.jpg

zimbio​

Laura Dern attends the 92nd Oscars Nominees Luncheon on January 27, 2020 in Hollywood, California.

rXMW4zO.jpg

9QuabZN.jpg

zimbio.com

Laura Dern attends the EE British Academy Film Awards 2020 Nominees' Party at Kensington Palace on February 01, 2020 in London, England.

V77YQG1.jpg

AOR0Vph.jpg

zimbio.com

Laura Dern attends the 2020 Film Independent Spirit Awards on February 08, 2020 in Santa Monica, California.
XqMaOWy.jpg

j5iJJOA.jpg

zimbio​

Diane von Furstenberg Hosted a Lunch to Celebrate the Female Oscar Nominees
b2eoTaj.jpg
vogue

Laura Dern and Julia Reichert attend Ted's 2020 Oscar Nominee Toast at Craig's on February 08, 2020 in West Hollywood, California.

xoechMT.jpg

rxODozv.jpg

Laura Dern attends the Vanity Fair and Lancome Women in Hollywood celebration at Soho House on February 06, 2020 in West Hollywood, California.

IAkkPtz.jpg

zimbio.com

CAA Pre-Oscar Party on Friday night (February 7) at San Vicente Bungalows in West Hollywood, Calif.

9uppETa.jpg

justjared.com

Laura Dern, winner of Best Actress in a Supporting Role for "Marriage Story", poses in the press room during 92nd Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood and Highland on February 09, 2020 in Hollywood, California.
X5NJuNf.jpg

c0JUpKo.jpg

5AbGEN3.jpg

zimbio​

she looked really beautiful and i am thrilled she won
but the dress was a just okay imo

7mvWC7S.jpg

Doa8meI.jpg

iUJDlKD.jpg

Laura Dern attends the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 09, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.

pQe9oTG.jpg

Laura Dern attends the 2020 Netflix Oscar After Party at San Vicente Bugalows on February 09, 2020 in West Hollywood, California.

3QltQDW.jpg

Oe4G7gr.jpg

zimbio.com

I really didn't like the Armani dress at the Oscars, nor the hair. It was all quite matronly and too timeless. Her old dress at the Vanity Fair is so much better imo.

I like both of her dresses but I wish she had left her hair down and wavy as usual at the ceremony too.

UK GQ April 2020

Talk of the Town (Bafta BTS - GQ exclusive)

Photographer: Matt Holyoak
Cast: Renee Zellweger, Bong Joon-Ho, Naomi Ackie, Jodie Turner-Smith, Joaquin Phoenix, Robert De Niro, Charlize Theron, Laura Dern, Michael Ward, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Zoe Kravitz

UK GQ Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->