Laurence

Mea Culpa

Reaction score
Spotted her on COACD...
She's with Heffner in Seattle (thanks to JulesRules in the ID thread)

Height: 5' 10" (178cm)
Bust: 32" (81cm)
Cup: A
Waist: 25" (64cm)
Hips: 35" (89cm)
Dress: 4
Shoes: 7.5
Hair: Red
Eyes: Hazel
IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

coacd

Last edited by a moderator:

heffnermanagement.com

heffner

"Fatal Attraction" | Elle Russia September 2010 HQ
model: Dana, Daria P & Laurence
Photographer: Tony Kim
Stylist: Claire Emily Sibile
Hair: Christoph Hasenbein
Nails: Yana Marqoise

scanned by Stereo_Flo

mdccasting/youtube

I gotta say - as much as I love her face I hate her walk...

Her full name is Laurence Beauvais.
She's very cute! I love her. Those freckles :heart:

Thanks for the surname!!!
Maybe a mod can edit the thread title to include it???

Pretty sure this is her at Eli Tahari SS11
laurenceelitahariss11style.jpg

style

Stumbled across an article on her done in 2008 - she was 14 at the time...

vancouverfashionezine.com

Laurence Beauvais -
A fresh face.
By Alicia-Rae Light

This 5'10, redheaded beauty has a uniquely bold look that'll surly be turning the heads of many in the near future. Fourteen-year-old Laurence Beauvais, a gorgeous model for Richard's International Model Management, grew up in Halfmoon Bay on the Sunshine Coast, after moving from the mainland at the age of five. She signed on with Richard's in November of last year and has already been in creative photo shoots with many the different photographers and has done a shoot for Blanche Macdonald's Fashion Program brochure.

"We are part of the Kahnawake Mohawk band which is just north of Montreal. The Mohawk are one of the six nations of the Iroquois tribe. My Dad grew up in the Laurentians before moving to BC," said Laurence, referring to her family's Iroquois heritage. "I feel lucky to have such a diverse heritage and I think it inspires me to want to learn more about other cultures and to visit other countries."

Q: What made you decide to go into modeling and how did you start?
A: I met Candace Meyer, a Vancouver fashion photographer, on a flight to Hawaii just before my 13th birthday and she suggested I might try modeling. About a year later that I decided to follow up on her suggestion.

Q: What is your favorite part of modeling?
A: My favourite part is being in front of the camera and working with the photographer to capture a moment. It's really fascinating seeing everything that goes into putting together a photo shoot. I've learned a lot, and I'm very excited about trying runway modeling when I get the chance.

Q: Where do you hope to see your modeling career take you?
A: I hope my modeling career will take me all over the world! I love to travel and so I see
this as a great opportunity. There is so much to see, so many parts of the
world that I would love to explore.

Q: Have you traveled anywhere interesting?
A: I spent a month last summer in the south of France and
Spain and I also went to Paris for my 10th birthday. I've been to Quebec to visit family several times. On all of these trips I've been able to make use of my French and now that
I'm taking Spanish in school, I'm looking forward to maybe going back to
Spain and trying it out!

Q: What is the hardest part of being in the industry?
A: So far, since I haven't been doing it very long, I can't say that there has been a hard part. Everybody I've worked with has been nice and the agency is very supportive. I'm guessing that a hard part might be managing to have enough time to do everything once I become very busy but since I'm still just 14, and just starting, I'm sure it will be a while before I have trouble managing my time.

Q: Is it hard to balance high school and modeling?
A: I haven't found it too difficult to balance both. I take my school work very seriously and have maintained an A average so far in high school.

Q: What do you do in your spare time?
A: I've been taking dance classes since I was four. This year I'm in ballet, pointe, modern and tap but in the past I've also taken jazz and ballroom. I've also taken part in the Sun Run for the past four years and try to run throughout the year. I enjoy reading, drawing, going to the beach, playing badminton, playing basketball with my brother, bike riding, making cheesecake, and of course shopping with my friends!

Q: How would you describe your personal style?
A: My personal style has been influenced a lot by my mother because she has always been very interested in fashion. I really like Kate Moss's look. I guess I'm a fairly normal teenager when it comes to style, because I haven't been able to invest a lot in clothes yet, but I'm always looking! I spend a lot of time in jeans and flats, but I try to find tops and little jackets or sweaters that make it a bit more fun. French is another aspect of Laurence's life that plays a big role, as she's been apart of the francophone program throughout all her years of elementary and high school. She dreams of doing a photo shoot in Paris, with the Eiffel tower, and other historical sites found throughout the city of romance. "I love the Champs-Elysées and I would also have the chance to use my French!"

Laurence has a bright future ahead of her, and with a passion for seeing the world and embracing everything it has to offer and her open-mindedness to new people and places will take her far in her in career in this highly competitive fashion industry.

richardsmodels.com

Elle Belgium

richardsmodels.com

mc2mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member