Lena Gehrmann

Mea Culpa

Reaction score
Incredible new face on the boards at PMA!

HEIGHT: 180 / 5´11" | CHEST: 83 / 32.5 | WAIST: 60 / 23.5 | HIPS: 87 / 34.5 | SIZE: 34-36 | SHOES EU: 40 | HAIR: DARK BLOND | EYES: GREEN-GREY

promod.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Frau Im Mond: Lena Gehrmann By Elizaveta Porodina For Schön! #26
model: lena gehrmann (promod)
photographer: elizaveta porodina (sonja-heintschel)
stylist: susanne marx (ballsaal)
hair: susan voss-redfern (fame)
make-up: heiko palach

visualoptimism

BLOGGER SPOTLIGHT: LENA GEHRMANN FROM GREGORY X GREGORY
My blogger spotlight this week is on Lena Gehrmann from Gregory x Gregory. She was born in 1994 and is living in Kassel, Germany. She studies political science and economic sciences, but has more of an interest in fashion. Lena’s blog name was inspired by an English architect of a beautiful manor house, that combines Jacobean and Elizabethan style with some Baroque elements. It is stated that Gregory was a globetrotter who collected interesting pieces on his journeys – he furnished the manor house with them. This man – or thought of him – really inspires her! You can check out my interview with Lena below.

What’s your history in the fashion industry?
I’m pretty new in this fashion thing. Last summer I took my A-levels, right after that I decided to start GregoryxGregory.

What made you decide to start your fashion blog?
Really good question. I started reading blogs when I was a little girl. For example I have read Chiara Ferragni’s “The Blonde Salad” since it was founded and I really loved it. I always dreamed of sharing my passion and my love for fashion with other people too. For that reason, I thought it would be the right thing for me to have a blog too.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
As I already said, I love to read other fashion blogs as well as magazines like the German InStyle or Vogue. But what I like the most is rambling about the city: There are always some beautiful pieces on the clothes hangers – it doesn’t take a long time until I have an idea of how to style it

How would you describe your personal style?
I think I’m more the “casual type”, who loves this effortless chic. Nevertheless, I like being dressed more elegant too. So I would say I can’t really define it.

Do you have some favourite pieces in your closet?
Of course. At first I have to say that I am obsessed with jackets and coats, so I give much love to them. I think my favourite jacket is a blue biker jacket with aztec print from Zara. But my black and white jacket from Isabel Marant x H&M is one of my favourites too. And… I could go on like this for hours.

What one thing can’t you be without?
I think I could never live without a simple white top. It can be styled in so many different ways, but in the end it is still… a white top.

thefashionsupernova

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->