Lena Hardt

Her chin reminds me of Ashley Smiths chin, and her gap teeth are like Ashley's too.

Fortunately it isn't ^_^ The hair style she has on these pictures was just for this specific shooting (with photographer Eva Baales) so there is no change 'for real' and we'll be able to admire her natural hair again next time.

That's really good news.^_^

2 more shots by Eva Baales
6a00e54ef9645388340133f312f1d1970b-800wi

6a00e54ef964538834013486365bb6970c-800wi

fashioncopious.typepad

When I saw her on FM's website I had an inkling her hair would probably be cut short in the future, but I didn't think it would be so hasty. At least she suits her new look.

Good news! I hope such good agencies will do a lot for Lena! Her bone structure is just unbelieveble :heart::o

Iris and Lena resemble each other indeed, but I get a different vibe from each of them. While Iris often comes across as commanding and intimidating, Lena gives off something more playful. I'd be curious to see them together in an editorial, think it'd be interesting to play on the similar looks / different auras thing :heart: By the way I've seen the girl mentionned on a lot of (fashion-related, of course) blogs and websites. Seems like the buzz is already building around her.

Tush Magazine #22 by Markus Pritzi
Styled by Yasmin Heinz

tushmagazine

Amica February 2011 (no credits yet)

storemags via Stereo_Flo

hmmm. where did you get these? february amica is already out and these pics are not in it.

I am excited about her now. Her new polaroids are divine, as are the Amica shots, thanks Carla :heart:

Amica March 2011
"Blanco Deluxe"
ph: Stefano Moro
stylist: Paolo Turina

*noirfacade.livejournal.com

Quest Magazine
photographer: Jurgen Altmann

joymodelmanagementmilano.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members