Lera Tribel

Incredable face, arms und legs at Carven:

firstview

style.com

stylebistro

Last edited by a moderator:
This girl is so striking! She would have been amazing at Dior.

This girl is so striking! She would have been amazing at Dior.
So true. Her face is eyecatching, specially with her red hair. And she really knows how to move her extraordinary body. Hope she will make it really big.

Wouldn't go so far to call her body extraordinary, it's like every other runway frame but extraordinary I would have to say not. Her face however is extremely striking, would love to see her open a major show.

I recognize her captivating face **EDITED** backstage too. Lets agree she has something special and i think she is made to open some mayor shows.

:heart:
firstview

I wasn't sure about her at Prada but after seeing her at other shows she's growing on me fast. Quite the chameleon.

Haider Ackermann S/S 2014

Acne S/S 2014

nowfashion

I forgot her runway pic at Acne S/S 2014:

stylebistro.............^^click for HQ^^

I wanted to tell you, that i changed my mind and agree to that post in the mean while, specially after seeing her at Haider Ackermann.
Wouldn't go so far to call her body extraordinary, it's like every other runway frame but extraordinary I would have to say not. Her face however is extremely striking, would love to see her open a major show.

Céline S/S 2014
Q7gg42g.jpg

Sacai S/S 2014
HqhDJY5.jpg

style

Felipe Oliveira Baptista ss14 - Paris

stylebistro

^ It was done backstage on the day of the show. The models were already informed about it once they were confirmed to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->