Leslie Mann

she's like sunshine in the rain - perhaps only leslie could pull off that retro-bold look.

Leslie Mann is seen at LAX on February 11, 2016.
03hx1Mz.jpg

Pzr8dIR.jpg

txoolEd.jpg

zimbio

Seen at the 'Day of Indulgence' event in Los Angeles - August 14, 2016

starity.hu

this dress is so cute on her
and i love those sunglasses; i swear i had the exact same ones in college! :cool2:

Actress and comedian Leslie Mann goes shopping in Beverly Hills, California on August 31, 2016.

zimbio

Actress Leslie Mann attends the 8th Annual Governors Awards hosted by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences on November 12, 2016, at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood, California.

zimbio

Actress Leslie Mann attends IFP's 26th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards at Cipriani, Wall Street on November 28, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

SANTA MONICA, CA - DECEMBER 11: Actress Leslie Mann attends The 22nd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on December 11, 2016 in Santa Monica, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

Actress Leslie Mann attends the Closing Night Screening of "The Comedian" at the 28th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival on January 15, 2017 in Palm Springs, California.

zimbio

'The Comedian' Screening in New York - January 31, 2017

starity.hu

Actress Leslie Mann attends the New York Premiere of the Sixth & Final Season of "Girls" at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on February 2, 2017 in New York City.
4k1W0sY.jpg

96eE5Nn.jpg

mMlPpsx.jpg

3deL0s8.jpg

zimbio

[

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That dress on most people, probably not. But on her, absolutely yes, she always picks fun looks -- she looks stunning :heart:

US actress Leslie Mann poses as she arrives on the red carpet for the 89th Oscars on February 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California.
fDgEm74.jpg

z5XuJGT.jpg

snbWH6S.jpg

zimbio

Horrible. I KNEW Zac Posen was responsible for this monstrosity :sick:

Leslie Mann attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
0KCALoK.jpg

8cjeXsD.jpg

zimbio

I know I will stand alone, but she's got such a good energy and always seems to be enjoying the moment, that the yellow dress kind of works for me! :heart: She doesn't take any of it too seriously, and it shows in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->