Lia Serge

Could you wish for a better debut?! Not only she seems to be really right for label, let alone this particular the collection, the colours are wonderful on her! Givenchy F/W 10.11 Paris :heart:

givenchy0010.jpg

nowfashion

OOOh My GOOOD!!
I`m so happy for her,hope it`ll be an incitement to her career!

I`m disappointed :o
Butthe whole life is ahead of her. Hope she`ll get more work

I am soo HAPPY for this gorgeous beautiful girl!!!!
she is absolutely AMAZING!!!!GO FORWARD,MY SWEETHEART!!!!
LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!!

"
Lia Serge: keep love alive and don't stop believing. We discovered Lia as a fresh face from Russia a few times ago and immediately fell for her looks. "The girl without polaroids" as we branded her at that time but with fabulous test shots made her own way, adding a little bit of this and a tad of that to her book till she finally got her own chance to blossom and shine on the runway: Givenchy-girl as an exclusive. Exclusive can get many meanings but how not to be impressed by the girl that perfectly embodies the collection (along with Lauren, above, and Yuliana) ? Adding timeless coolness to classic yet twisted eastern-european features (feline eyes to fall for), Lia made our day last Sunday. Not only ours, of course (and, by the way, Avant girls rock).
Shifting from the excitement of gathering four fab faces of the season to a little bit of analysis now. Strategy, good communication all the way and the results that came in time to crown the efforts. The Elite girls from New York started the season with some precious materials in their books and a good dose of smart blogging to keep the flame (of love, of course) growing. We reblogged a couple of their Future Faces of the Day during the shows in NY. Image matters.
PS: We could have put more emphasis on the fact the four are both with Elite NY and Paris but wanted to highlight another point which is worth to mention: how image/promotion totally reflected runway reality. Or how Elite became the living proof an agency can be both efficient and fancy."​
50747759.jpg

mariemaud.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
j.mendel
96844925_10.preview.jpg

elie tahari
96819028.jpg

bensoni
bensoni.jpg

same source

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisbon Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2010
Luis Buchinho Show
model-lisbon-fashion-week-fallwinter-2010-0QXTgJ.jpg

Marchesa
marchesa19.jpg

same @

^ The way she moves is so beautiful! So delicate, somehow intimate yet powerful :wub::o I can see some resemblance to Hannah Holman, but I have to admit, I love Lia's version much more, all her features together seem kind of... more reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->