Libertine F/W 2004 New York

I like this, too. They definetly have similar silhouettes as similar desginers and are in the same vein of Anthony & Alison but this collection had alot of strong moments esp. when they used their prints. :heart:

Rating 6.5-- Allright: Considerable imperfections detract from the whole thing, but may still warrant a look.

this collection showcased the only truly wearable yet funky pieces of new york fashion week.

I love the socks! there is an official word for it that i cannot think of at the moment..starts with an A i think. But anyway the DIAMOND socks are uber preppy and i love them. The look that one guy has on (with the socks over the jeans i believe) i would do that.

Do you think it was really stupid if i wore socks like those pulled up and rolled up jeans and sneakers!?

The rest of the collection is very vintagy and cool. And i agree with you all Casey Spooner- get over the whole goody good speech.. :innocent:

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Feb 14th, 2004 - 12:35 pm
I love the socks! there is an official word for it that i cannot think of at the moment..starts with an A i think. But anyway the DIAMOND socks are uber preppy and i love them. The look that one guy has on (with the socks over the jeans i believe) i would do that.

Do you think it was really stupid if i wore socks like those pulled up and rolled up jeans and sneakers!?

The rest of the collection is very vintagy and cool. And i agree with you all Casey Spooner- get over the whole goody good speech.. :innocent:
A is for Argyle :flower:

A nice and pulled-together look. I want their blazers. :heart:
But I guess I want be seeing any of their pieces in Australia if you can't even find them in NY! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->