Lida Fox

^ Definitely :wink:

New York FW12 - Next

blog.nextmodels

By TAYLOR HARRIS​

Stats: 17 years old; from Pawleys Island, S.C.; repped by Next.

Spring runway scores: Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Chanel couture.

First show ever: “Marc Jacobs. Supposedly he does his castings in the middle of the night but mine was at 7; I was one of the first girls there. Everyone had to change into this gold metallic slipdress and Marc had us sit on a chair and positioned us into this very Fosse pose. I’m a dancer so I walked up and automatically did a similar pose. He asked me if I was a dancer — I guess it worked!”

On Chanel couture: “It was a dream, especially since it was my first couture show. I was kind of starstruck when I saw Karl [Lagerfeld]. I went up and thanked him after the show and we did the French double air-kiss thing.”

Casting necessities: “Today I brought beef jerky, a granola bar, vegetable chips, dried fruit and a chocolate bar. And I always have Band-Aids for my feet.”

NYFW uniform: “We’re supposed to wear lots of black. I grew up near the beach where everyone’s in flip-flops and brightly colored dresses. It’s been an adjustment. My agency gave me tips on how to dress to get the mood of the designer — really sleek for Calvin Klein with your hair pulled back in a bun, and more downtown-edgy for Marc Jacobs.”
-wwd​

Organic by John Patrick Fall 2012 NY

-style​

PURPLE FASHION #17 S/S 2012

Josefien Rodermans, Lida Fox & Svieta Nemkova by Olivier Zahm
Styled by Yasmine Eslami

purple.fr

Thakoon F/W 12.13 New York

ad5a764055bd11e1abb0123.jpg

twitter.com/MMinnieMuse

Vivienne Westwood Red Label FW12 - London

vogue.it

Backstage - Antonio Marras F/W 12.13 Milan (HQ)

stylebistro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->