Liev Schreiber cheating on Naomi Watts?

Alot of relationships are biting the dust, Ashton and Demi, Blake and Leo, and perhaps even these two. But why can this thread remain open while all of the Leo Dicaprio threads are closed? Don't they revolve the same subject or do mods arbitrarily decide what to censor?

Well, I still hope it's not true, they were - along with Connelly and Bettany - one of my fav couples in the so-called Hollywood, so I sincerely hope it is not true. (Maybe because my dear boyfriend looks exactly like Liev and he is working in Berlin during week days and I am a bit scared something might happen :wink: ).

If it happens to be true, I do think this body stunt Phoebe, as any woman allowing the guy to cheat on his WIFE and MOTHER of his children, should be ashamed of herself. And here I have an impression that she did it for fame, nothing else. This is hideous and beyond my imagination.

It's been well documented that Naomi's and Liev's relationship had a lot of rough patches in the past, they were separated for a while. They never got married. I hope that because they keeo their relationship out of the public eye unlike those famewhores Demi and Ashton people will leave them alone and let them figure this out.

before I so agree with your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I still hope it's not true, they were - along with Connelly and Bettany - one of my fav couples in the so-called Hollywood, so I sincerely hope it is not true. (Maybe because my dear boyfriend looks exactly like Liev and he is working in Berlin during week days and I am a bit scared something might happen :wink: ).

If it happens to be true, I do think this body stunt Phoebe, as any woman allowing the guy to cheat on his WIFE and MOTHER of his children, should be ashamed of herself. And here I have an impression that she did it for fame, nothing else. This is hideous and beyond my imagination.

Agree! Of course, he's to blame the most because he's the one actually married! But I can't take famewh*res like that either. One thing is if you're unknowingly with a married man, but to know beforehand and then still continue? Shameful!

You do get girls turning up to sets and lurking outside or getting into venues where they hear the cast are eating or whatever (I saw it in action in Chicago at a restaurant recently, this time to no avail) with the sole intention of sleeping with one of the cast members. They don't care if they're married, and lets be honest most high profile actors relationship status these days are no secret, I suppose the idea of some form of notoriety from a connection to a 'star' is appealing. The problem being the press who latch onto these girls and turn them into celebrities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the statement via digital spy:

© PA Images / Landov
The Australian swimwear model accused of having an affair with Naomi Watts's husband Liev Schreiber has denied all allegations against her.

Phoebe Roberts, who was a body double on the set of Schreiber and Toni Collette's latest movie Mental, was believed to have spent a night with the star at his rented apartment after they were reportedly seen leaving a wrap party together last month.

Roberts told the Herald Sun: "I did not and am not having a sexual relationship with Liev Schreiber.

"We have a professional relationship. We worked together on a film and nothing inappropriate occurred between us."

Schreiber's spokesperson described the claims as "complete fabrication" earlier this week and confirmed that his solicitor is considering legal action.

Watts and Schreiber have been together since 2005 and have 4-year-old Sasha and 2-year-old Samuel together.

The Dirty, the website that first made the allegations, had quoted two Australian sources as saying that the rumors are "100%" true.

Interesting, then where's the legal complaint? Seems everyone agrees he didnt do it and he did threaten to sue, so where is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->