Lindsey Haun

Reaction score
I don't know whether you would actually class her as a "celebrity" but this is the only place I thought would be suitable to start a thread about her.

She's not a well known singer, unless you regularly listen to country music, but you may recognize her from the movie "Shrooms".

I'll post some more info on her later, but for now, here is an image for you all:

Credit: photobucket

Haun was born in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of Jimmy Haun, a recording artist and guitarist, and granddaughter of singer Rouvaun (Jim Haun).[1] Her mother was a choreographer.[2] Haun started acting when she was three in a commercial for Little Caesars.[3] She appeared in Desperate Rescue: The Cathy Mahone Story (1993) (TV). In 1995, she played the sinister Mara, the leader of "the children", in John Carpenter's remake of the 1960 film Village of the Damned and in 1997 she appeared in the Star Trek: Voyager episode Real Life.
Haun also starred in the Emmy winning Disney Channel original movie, The Color of Friendship (2000) (TV) in which her talent was again noticed as well as her multiple season stint as one of Disney's Movie Surfers. She later starred in ABC Family's Brave New Girl, a television film based on a book co-written by Britney Spears.
In 2005, Haun was signed by country music artist Toby Keith to his record label, Show Dog Nashville to be their first "cross-over" artist.
In 2006, Haun starred in the movie Broken Bridges with country music star Toby Keith. Haun is also featured on the Broken Bridges soundtrack with label mate Toby Keith and legendary country music star Willie Nelson. Haun also released her first single called "Broken", which is on the soundtrack. The movie hit theatres September 8, 2006 and the soundtrack hit stores August 29, 2006. That year, Haun also co-starred in the movie Rome and Jewel, a movie based on William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, but set in Los Angeles and involving an interracial romance. In 2007, Haun starred in the 2007 horror movie "Shrooms" as Tara, and since then has appeared in several episodes of popular television shows Cold Case, Criminal Minds, and Without a Trace.
Haun currently plays regular shows in Los Angeles primarily at her monthly residency at The Cat Club on the Sunset Strip with her new band, Haun Solo

Credit: wikipedia

haunsolo

Lindsey Haun Joins the Cast of 'True Blood'
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
lindsey-haun.jpg

Lindsey Haun, singer and the former lead vocalist of hard rock band 7th Fall, has just landed herself a new TV gig. She's set to join the cast of True Blood for at least three episodes this season and will appear as Sookie's cousin Hadley.

At this point, there is no word yet on why cousin Hadley is being brought into the picture. But according to Haun, she's also filmed scenes with Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, and Evan Rachel Wood so her debut on the HBO vampire series must be quite intriguing.

On her MySpace page Haun wrote:

"First of all, True Blood! Sooooo... our guitar player, Sarah Carter, was on episode 2 of this season, season 2, with her other band Rocket!! The episode is called "Get This Party Started" and Rocket is the back up band for the Christian rock singer chick. it's pretty funny... and kinda wrong actually... in a good way. But wait there's more!!! I, Lindsey Haun, will be on the last 2 episodes of the season! well actually, technically, 3. We shot about 3 weeks ago and it was amazing! I LOVE Alan Ball and the directors i got to work with, Michael Cuesta and Daniel Minahan! The crew was so incredibly nice and professional and hard working. What a treat to be on that set! I can't tell you much because i don't want to give the story away but i can tell you that i play Hadley Hale, Sookie Stackhouse's (Anna Paquin) cousin. I got to work with Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, and drum roll please... Evan Rachel Wood. i can't tell you who she plays but i can tell you that she's awesome! They're all awesome! Anyway, i really want to work with all of them again so please watch the show and tell them that you want me on it more! lol!"

Although her expertise lies in the music circuit, this isn't Haun's first acting debut. She has appeared in Desperate Rescue: The Cathy Mahone Story, in John Carpenter's remake of the 1960 film Village of the Damned and in 1997 she appeared in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Real Life," just to name a few.

buddytv

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->