• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Links To Photos From Men' Runway Shows

Petti

Reaction score
Hey ! Maybe You can help me, because I know only a few pages with men runway photos: FirstView. GQ Magazine, Vogue, ModaOnline ... Do You know some other pages ? Please write here !

san023.jpg

from GQ :smile:

Hi, Petti

I think you have all of them covered. I was going to suggest the GQ site before I saw you already had it listed. Someone should launch a style.com-type site aimed at men and men's fashion.

I search pages like these because of my page about Rob ... It was horrible time when I was browsing thousands of photos on FirstView to find Robert :D ... But I have about 500, maybe 600 :smile: ...

:lol: i love that you are FIXATED by robert! :flower: its cute

maybe you should contact his agency and ask if you could have some pictures for his fansite....or wether he would be interested in giving some info for a fansite

great topic Petti, and great choice of fixation
I always wanted some links to menswear collections, well, now i know :wink:

btw, welcome to FS, there :flower:

I will give You a link to my page tommorow. It includes a lot of runway pics with Robert :smile: ...

Petti i know you love robert... and i mean this in the best way...but are you his mom? cuz you're showin' him off like a mom would...and i think its REALLY cute

:/ This topic is not dedicated to Rob ... :P :P :P I will try to write no more posts with his name here ... Of course I'll give You a link to my page and it will be all about Rob .....
Captain: I find Your question "a little" malicious :> .....

awww petti I SWEAR i didnt mean it that way!...didn't mean to be malicious at all... i REALLY REALLY meant it in the best way....and please dont stop posting his name in your topics!...i have no problem with it whatsoever...what i meant by my statement was that your love for him seems almost motherly (though i'm sure its not :brows: )...it just seems so Unconditional...you know? like a mom's love... and i honestly TRULY admire it!! i feel the same way about alex lundquist....its almost like i take pride in being his fan...and want to show him off to everyone (hence my avatar and siggy)....im sorry it came off that way...i was actually worried about that :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->