Linn Asplund

aske @ ice

Reaction score
......... What do you think about her??? She is a model since short short time... she is swedish.....she worked the most in milano...but really good!!!
i think she is growing up really good!!!!!!!!!!!!

aske

Attachments

• Linn A. 002.jpg
    Linn A. 002.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Linn A. 003.jpg
    Linn A. 003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Linn A. 001.jpg
    Linn A. 001.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Linn A. 025.jpg
    Linn A. 025.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Linn A. 024.jpg
    Linn A. 024.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 53
I agree - aske @ ice please credit your images/scans it's tFS policy :flower:

onhigheels:

im sorry i dont understand what u mean?........is the second time i come on this website and im not english motherlenguage!

mhmh

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
aske you need to post the link where you got the pictures from - or if you scanned the pictures you need to mention the magazin and the issue number :flower:

her name is Linn Asplund.....and i got this pictures from the Italian ANNA magazine! And from a test she did in Milan when she started modelling one year ago!!!

She's an ice hockey player. :D

I'm not kidding, she played in the women's first league in Sweden. :P

Leviathan said:
She's an ice hockey player. :D

I'm not kidding, she played in the women's first league in Sweden. :P

Leviathan, do you know her???:P........................

Haha, no. There was a short article about her in some paper, so that's how I know. :P

She's cute. Do you have any more pics, or know if she's with any other agencies?

Linn used to be with UP in Stockholm, but she's now repped by Stockholmsgruppen. I still think she's kind of cute, though some of the pics in her book are pretty average.

stockholmsgruppen

She's on the site, so now it's official... she signed with IMG!!

Edited because I'm such a poor speller.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's cute, but nothing special really. Way cool that she is/was a hockey player, though! :P

She doesn't stand out. But the last pics are nice. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen more of her.

Is IMG on some Sweden frenzy lately? I counted to seven Swedish girls on the development board on their site, and some of those signings surprised me a little.:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ Tkachuk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->