Michelle Leslie

flybythemoon

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just wondering what you think about the model Michelle leslie/lee (she uses one surname for work, the other's her real surname)?????

She's the australian model (with chic) who has been caught with two ectasy tablets in Bali.... she is facing up to 15 years in prison if she is found guilty

She has worked for antz pantz in the past (among other things)

Her pictures have been pulled off the chic website, but she's all over the australian newspapers if you google her!

I think she is beautiful. I noticed that about the website. One minute she is there, the next she is gone. How fickle!

she's so gorgeous but i can't believe she got busted. people treated Michelle better than ranae lawrence and shappelle corby (is that how u spell it?) because of her looks.

pink-prada93 said:
she's so gorgeous but i can't believe she got busted. people treated Michelle better than ranae lawrence and shappelle corby (is that how u spell it?) because of her looks.

I wouldnt say that is entirely true. On the whole, I think Michelle has recieved the most public damnation out of the three. There are multiple factors involved such as the types of drugs involved; the amount of drug; and the manner in which the drug was discovered (both schapelle and renae were caught smuggling drugs into the country whereas the ecstacy was discovered on Michelle while she was at a dance party within the country).

But she is gorgeous. Shame they are not as many pictures of her circulating on the internet anymore.:(

i don't like her jaw. she shouldn't smile with her mouth open.
looks best on a 3/4 angle

i think she is very beautiful (pics from theage)

Attachments

• bribe_leslie_narrowweb__300x424,0.jpg
    bribe_leslie_narrowweb__300x424,0.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
  • pt_leslie_0611_narrowweb__300x387.jpg
    pt_leslie_0611_narrowweb__300x387.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
here is a pic of her from google, she doens't look that pretty here though:
0,10114,5039191,00.jpg

her skin and hair is really good. i know, duh!!! she's model but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->