Linn Olofsdotter - Illustrator

iperlchen

daisy in my lazy eye
Reaction score
OLOFSDOTTER.COM

Linn Kristin Olofsdotter Rehman Costa

Linn Kristin Olofsdotter Rehman Costa was born in Umea, Sweden in 1978. Her initial interest for Advertising lead her to join the RMI-Berghs School of Communication Art Direction foundation course in Stockholm, Sweden. After completion she moved to England to pursue her interest for graphic design. Between her course in England and the intense classes of video production, graphic design and puppet animation at the The School of The Art Institute of Chicago, Linn managed to also be part of the creative team of Digital Kitchen, also in Chicago.

It was then that she began to create customized clothing accessories and wearables and develop them into her own brand, Olofsdotter.com, later to also become her personal online space for displaying graphic work.

In early 2003, Linn moved to Rio de Janeiro to launch Nakd.tv along with her husband Nando Costa. The company focused on creating graphic design for television brands such as MTV, Fine Living Network, American Movie Classics, The Anime Network and Country Music Television among others. Her unique illustrative style has helped build Nakd's brand as one the most creative motion graphic studios of Latin America.

Her intriguing illustrations have been used in fashion catalogues, bottle labels, posters, record covers, music videos and has also been showcased in various books, magazines and exhibits at various locations world wide. More recently she's customized a pair of shoes for the respected "Sneaker Pimp's" exhibit that has toured through many continents. She's also been selected for the "Curvy" exhibition that displays the work of the best international female graphic artists.

Currently Linn is a Senior Art Director at respected advertising agency Modernista! of Boston. There she is helping her husband Nando set up the agency's multimedia department as well as working on selected broadcast and print projects.

qqwh85.jpg

qqwhab.jpg

qqwhf4.jpg

qqwhhi.jpg

[olofsdotter.com]

thanks for the thread, perlefine. i didn't know about her...
the images you posted are very nice, i like their surreal and dark quality...

oh i really love them! i love the mixed media feeling they have and the watercolor washes.

thanks for bringing it in! :heart:

beautiful but dreadful. i can't keep an eye on her. it's too depressing :ninja:

I love the sadness behind these images. I also like the different textures going on in the images.

i was poking round her site and i found a link to her husband's site. they do a lot of collaborative projects together.

nandocosta.com

simples_02.jpg

tomala_03.jpg

tomala_04.jpg

tocame.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back