Linus Gustin

Models: Alfred Kovac, Casey Taylor, Elvis Jankus, Erik Andersson, Gianluca Albonico, James Smith, Justus Eisfeld, Harry Goodwins, Linus Gustin, Mikkel Jensen, Nemanja Maksic, Rasmus Pyykko, Riccardo Mora, Sasha Weissborn, Thorben Gärtner; all at Fashion | Cinematography & Editing: Livia Alcalde | Fashion Editor: Pablo Patane | Make-up: Melissa Marcello | Hair Stylist: Stefano Venzi | Assistants: Irene Cacciarini & Antonio Ghidara | Courture: Alessandra Jane | Headdresses: Marcela Bracalenti | Special Thanks to Annalisa Pacinotti Theatrical Costumes | Music: Hör' ich das Liedchen klingen - Robert Schumann sung by Josephine Rösener

homotography.blogspot.com

Linus Gustin in Selim de Somavilla by Greg Swales for Fashionisto Fall 2012

thefashionisto.com

Sergio Corneliani: Designer at Work | Milan Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 | FashionTV

Then you better hope he doesn't get that many children :lol: I think those names on his arms are the full names of his closest relatives, but I could be wrong.

:lol: But seriously it could harm his career. I know it is personal preference but if I was that gorgeous I wouldn't scribble all over myself :blink:

:lol: But seriously it could harm his career. I know it is personal preference but if I was that gorgeous I wouldn't scribble all over myself :blink:

yes, they're the name of his relatives. he also has one above his right ankle that says "made in sweden."

Maximilian, I see what you mean...and especially when Linus happens to have that "angelic Nureyev" look about him....but at the same time I think it's important to have a personality. Male models can sometimes be so...tabula rasa. So, yes, 90% of the time it's a mistake, but 10% of the time it could be really good.

In this case, I think it's beautiful and thoughtful - adds another dimension to the physical perfection.

Maximilian, I see what you mean...and especially when Linus happens to have that "angelic Nureyev" look about him....but at the same time I think it's important to have a personality. Male models can sometimes be so...tabula rasa. So, yes, 90% of the time it's a mistake, but 10% of the time it could be really good.

In this case, I think it's beautiful and thoughtful - adds another dimension to the physical perfection.

He does look like Nureyev! :shock: He also looks like Bradley James from Merlin
Bradley-James.jpg
3705495638_27e6c266ed.jpg

CLOSED S/S 2013 Campaign

PHOTOGRAPHER: BENJAMIN ALEXANDER HUSEBY
STYLIST: JODIE BARNES
HAIR/MAKE-UP: HELGE BRANSCHEIDT
MODELS: ESTHER HEESCH + LINUS GUSTIN
BOOKING: GILLIAN WIECHERT

scanned by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics