Lisa Cant

[PHOTOBOOK]“TIFFANY SUPPORTS ‘LOVE & HOPE’ LESLIE KEE”

The photo book, “TIFFANY SUPPORTS ‘LOVE & HOPE’ LESLIE KEE“, will be 252 pages long and includes portraits of 200 female celebrities representing 32 different countries. Hamasaki Ayumi is featured on both covers of the photo book, whose pictures were taken and compiled by the famous photographer Leslie Kee.

“TIFFANY & CO. is proud to support LOVE & HOPE by LESLIE KEE, dedicated to the people of Japan who suffered from the Eastern Japan earthquake and tsunami disaster,” said TIFFANY & CO. Japan president Stephane Lafay. “We wish this book will be a long-lasting testament to the hope for rebuilding the country, in addition to the donation to the Japanese Red Cross Society generated by the proceeds of the sale of this book.”

Only 2,500 copies of “TIFFANY SUPPORTS ‘LOVE & HOPE’ LESLIE KEE” will be available when the book hits stores on June 1st, although fans can purchase copies prior to the release date during an exclusive event in Japan. All proceeds will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross in order to help out the affected regions.

The ArtistList

(Part 1)
AI、ICONIQ、浅田真央、安室奈美恵、綾瀬はるか、杏、杏里、井川遥、井上真央、今井美樹、岩堀せり、上原ひろみ、内田有紀、梅宮アンナ、大貫妙 子、香里奈、菊地凛子、北川景子、木村佳乃、草刈民代、倉木麻衣、黒木瞳 。

(Part 2)
黒木メイサ、倖田來未、沢尻エリカ、篠原涼子、SHIHO、TAO、滝川クリステル、檀れい、知花くらら、土屋アンナ、寺島しのぶ、常盤貴子、富永愛、仲間由紀恵、中山美穂、長谷川潤、浜崎あゆみ、平原綾香、広末涼子。

(Part 3)
深田恭子、藤原紀香、前田敦子、真木よう子、松嶋菜々子、松島花、松任谷由実、MALIA、MIKI、三浦りさ子、水原希子、道端ジェシカ、観月ありさ、 宮沢りえ、桃井かおり、森理世、安田成美、山田優、米倉涼子、梨花 。

(Part 4)
レディ・ガガ、 ビヨンセ、シンディ・クロフォード、ナオミ・キャンベ ル、デボン青木、ジェニファー・ロペス、リリー・コール、パリス・ヒルトン、クリスティーナ・アギレラ、チェ・ジウ、リン・チーリン、チャン・ツィー、ほか

(Part 5)
alan, ANGELABABY, ANGELA REYNOLDS, ANJA RUBIK, CARMEN KASS, LISA CANT, RILA, SONOMI, YUKARIO, & more models!

28sbqtd.jpg

Bruno Dayan is a master. Any doubt? Visit serlinassociates.com where his work and that of several other photographers is displayed. Excellent site, BTW. I never thought I'd see this Lisa set in hi-res, but they're here in 800px, a good third larger than I've ever seen them. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=&quot]Diane von Furstenberg SS 2008 NY Backstage

celebritycity
[/FONT]

Casting Call - Lisa Cant

Lisa Cant (Trump Models) is back on the scene after taking a break from modeling to pursue higher education at Columbia. The Canadian shows she’s not only book smart but beautiful with a new hair cut and her baby doll eyes on full display in these recent digitals.

fashiongonerogue

great news :buzz:
i'm not digging the new hair color though...

WOW is she coming back??? best news of the day :buzz:
black hair is a bit weird on her yet, but not bad..
btw i didn't know she study at Columbia, that's impressive. did she already graduate?

I'm so glad that she's back! I truly missed her.

she hasn't changed a bit.:shock: the new digitals with black hair really reminds me one of her very first photos. the one she had a headphone on.
welcome back Lisa :heart:

I so hope and pray that she comes back to modeling full time again. The fashion world needs lisa back ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukebears
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->