from Bonae L'amour tumblr page

Liu, Feifei and friends. :smile:

weibo.com/modelliuwen

weibo.com/sunfeifeimodels

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lvdcto3zpw1qzwj70o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvdcto3zpw1qzwj70o2_500.jpg

Liu Wen (in) 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Afterparty

The many beautiful smiles of the gorgeous Liu Wen! Just simply beautiful… I was smiling behind the camera while taking these. <3

From Bonae L'amour of course!

she really is a precious looking girl!

Backstage @ Rue Du Mail SS 2012

2-8.png
untitled-10.png

Backstage @ Rochas SS 2012

1-9.png

Sonny Photos

Love this photo. It was taken by Emanuela De Paula. She brought her camera backstage at VS show, taken candids photos of the girls. She posted this photos, and many others on her blog.

@modelliuwen (btw, a big #FF to her—she’s new to twitter!) backstage at Chloe with a beloved Chanel bag. oh, to own a bright red Chanel bag
from evachen212 tumblr page (Eva Chen's tumblr)

seriously adorable, can't get enough of this girl!

Love this photo. It was taken by Emanuela De Paula. She brought her camera backstage at VS show, taken candids photos of the girls. She posted this photos, and many others on her blog.

Do you have a link to Emanuela's blog? Would love to see it! Thanks x

Thanks fantastical, I'm such a ditz just after I send that I remembered I have seen it before EDP, on the fashiontumblrblogstofollow.com page! haha but thank you for the links and help :smile:

does she get any ad this season? she's doing nothing on the magazine lately, I hope she's doing fine and getting more jobs cause I think she's still has potential to hit it bigger

Chinese model Liu Wen worked harder than ever during the Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Weeks, appearing at New York, Milan and Paris, walking at shows such as Alexander Wang, Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga and Dries Van Noten. Wearing a mixture of cozy knitwear, printed trousers and an array of covetable accessories (she was seen toting Dolce & Gabbana's Miss Sicily tote) Liu's style stood out from the crowd each time she took to the streets. One of her favourite combinations is to mix slouchy sweaters (often in a hairy mohair style) with printed or tailored trousers, a matching shirt worn underneath the knitwear, topped off with an amazing pair of shoes by the likes of Balenciaga. Take a look at some of her best style moments below.
28chrb7.jpg

00250h.jpg

807_PFW_Oct_WT_11wp.jpg

682942e4jw1dlmq3kmyg4j.jpg

73033420gw1dmrzm5rgwmj.jpg

G13169824792479940_2.jpg

Milan-Fashion-Week-Street-Style.jpg
Paris-Fashion-Week-Street-StyleCA9WY8BY.jpg

4c56dd36tw1djumi9akswj.jpg

credit: front row view

Does anybody know what her favorite make-up products and colors are - particularity her eye shadows and lipsticks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chvrrystvrr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->