Liu Wen

Chanel S/S 2012 Haute Couture in Tokyo

141704323.jpg

wireimage

A fashionable crowd mingled at John Demsey’s Upper East Side townhouse for a Pisces party thrown by the Estée Lauder president along with CNN’s Alina Cho and Marilyn Gauthier. Guests included Lauder faces Liu Wen and Constance Jablonski, designers Carolina Herrera, Thom Browne, Sophie Th eallet, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs. Also there on Monday: Linda Fargo, Desiree Rogers and Fern Mallis, all charmed by Demsey’s 3-year-old daughter, Marie Helene, dressed in Lanvin.

all from patrickmcmullan

Does anybody have a patrickmcmullan account?

T Style Magazine Travel Spring 2012
HQ COVER

The Liu Wen Express
Liu Wen by Angelo Pennetta
Editor: Ethel Park

[frankupdates.com]

yay, pretty awesome! :woot:

landing.png

There's no resisting those dimples. After breaking out in 2008, Liu Wen quickly established herself as one of the most sought-after faces in fashion, and has subsequently checked off just about every major achievement on the model bucket list. A coveted Estée Lauder contract. Wearing a pair of wings while walking the Victoria's Secret runway. Ad campaigns aplenty shot by every top photographer imaginable. And now she can add winning Style.com/Print's Fall 2012 Walk-Off to her résumé. With a whopping 25,375 votes, Wen beat out fellow supes like Joan Smalls and Candice Swanepoel. No wonder she's always wearing a huge smile.
style

:woot: Wow congrats to Liu Wen! I voted for her, too. ^_^

she is said to work with Lara for the new ck campaign.

source: weibo.com/1733894543/ycLRcuABa

Estée Lauder advertorial
Me! Magazine (HK)

#269 - 02/12/2012

scanned by me

She is barely recognizable in the larger picture b/c of the Photoshopping :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->