Liu Wen

It's a beautiful sunny day to be working with @EsteeLauder and my two fellow spokesmodels @constancejab @JoanSmalls1 !!
@LiuWenLW

On today's shoot: @LiuWenLW surrounded by gold
ArgBMAyCEAE0g3C.jpg

@EsteeLauder

I'm already tired with EL campaign ,cause no matter how long liu wen dedicates her time and how much efforts to EL, the results are dissappointing , I mean this girl deserves much more than a single shot that she can't even get, and her shot 's no where to see, and what's more ironic is that Constance's face appears much more often in Chinese magazines , so why does EL bother to occupy this girls precious time?
Actually I wish Liu Wen best luck with others brands and magazines covers, I wish she could get more big campaigns and make breakthrough on westerns magazines

^I somewhat agree. I've never seen an EL print or TV ad that features Liu or Joan at all :blink: For a model that gets a beauty contract later in her career that might be ok because for them it's solely about the money such a contract brings, but for someone like Liu who is still on the rise it almost seems a bit like an obstacle that she's bound to that contract and can't do many others things whereas she gains hardly any exposure from it.
I wish she would get something else that is huge, like a Gucci or Chanel campaign, to assure she will be known for her face and not just as the Asian girl with the EL contract that you have never even seen anywhere.

Tommy Hilfiger

Burberry Prorsum

Anteprima

Dolce & Gabbana

fashionmag

Did she go to the Met Gala tonight? Haven't seen any of her pics yet.

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 07: Liu Wen attends the 'Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations' Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 7, 2012 in New York City.
2_524.jpg

gettyimages

Thanks. Good to see her over there, can't say she looks as good as last year though. Who's the guy standing besides her? That's apparently not Michale Kors.

^I think that's Silas Chou, who is a partner in the Michael Kors corporation. Both him and his wife Celia attended the Gala tonight!

the dress is ok, too much of a "red carpet" gown for my personal taste, but she looks stunning, as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->