Liu Wen

Liu Wen Talks Tattoos
liu-wen-tattoos-temptu-vs1.png

The backstage beauty preparations at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show yesterday started in the wee hours of the morning. But when press began arriving around ten, all of the girls had slowly started to emerge, swathed in pink satin robes, to begin their divine transformations. Except Liu Wen. The Chinese stunner went into makeup and didn’t come out again until around 2 p.m.—at which point she was covered in ink. “She’s got the exclusive bodysuit,” Saved Tattoo’s Stephanie Tamez said with a tinge of pride, referring to the “Americana flash”-themed designs she had scrawled on Wen’s legs, arms, hands, and knuckles. “She’s got ‘em on her stomach and back, too,” Tamez effused of the monarch butterfly that revealed itself across Wen’s abdomen when she stepped into her two-piece, chain-link costume. The myriad drawings, which included a series of hearts, daggers, roses, mermaids, and gothic print text, were original transfers that Tamez created with guidance from VS creative consultant, Todd Thomas. But the bright additional makeup accents came courtesy of hand-painted touches with Temptu, the airbrush makeup system that stays put. “It sticks on!” Wen insisted, rubbing at her leg. Would she be keeping the body art on for a few days, then, we inquired? “No, no. I have to work tomorrow for Estée Lauder,” the brand’s face said with caution.
style.com

She's the only one that didn't look cheap and tacky at the After Show Party. Not surprisingly she looks elegant and beautiful, she always looks great on the red (or pink) carpet.
I think her look in the show looks quite fun, too.

She's the only one that didn't look cheap and tacky at the After Show Party. Not surprisingly she looks elegant and beautiful, she always looks great on the red (or pink) carpet.
I think her look in the show looks quite fun, too.

I agree, her and Constance were the only ones that didn't, not surprising they are such good friends.

She rocked it at VS, I loved her tatooed gypsy look. And so chic and classy at the after party.

Might be one of my fav looks throughout her VS years so far! :woot: I wished the tattoos could be more artistic but the rest were just divine ^_^:heart:

she looks good but what a boring outfit at after party (lol everyone's dresses are so boring there anyway)

Liu Wen by Txema Yeste for Antidote Magazine, HQ

marilynparis

Fantastic!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually find the faux tattoos quite tacky...But the lingerie she's wearing, specially the panties, really nice. :D

wowww on VS!!!! she is special. i;m glad she's still in the VS show this year, she's such a beautiful woman and i love her body, sexy but not too much.
although i think they can do better tattoos than taht

Vogue China December 2012

Oriental Tales

Liu Wen by Karim Sadli
Styled by Alastair Mckimm
via Jelavender

Vogue China December 2012

Oriental Tales
Photographer: Karim Sadli
Model: Liu Wen
Styling: Alastair McKimm
Hair: Yannick D'Is