Liu Wen

Shoot for Mo&Co with Freja,the photographer is Karim Sadli.

ins/lea_chan,hanhuohuo

Met
10299800_1412044342403112_1725630102_n.jpg

instagram/esteelauder

Beautiful dress,lovely make up at the Met Gala.

She was a standout at the Met! So gorgeous, the dress is a beautiful color, that suits her well.

Liu Wen, Our New Glamour Icon
Meet the girl who stole the show at this year's Met Gala.

By Tanya Leigh Washington on May 7, 2014

This week's Met Gala brought about a bevy of dreamy dresses, but few rivaled Zac Posen's fairytale ball gown worn by Liu Wen. The mermaid hue and thematic sculptural design were the very definition of breathtaking.

Yet, this was far from the first time the Chinese model ruled the red carpet.

The 26-year-old may not have Gisele's name recognition just yet, but with campaigns for every label under the sun—from Alexander Wang and Oscar de la Renta, to Gap and H&M—she ought to be. She also happens to be the 5th highest paid model in the world. And if that weren't enough, her impeccable appearances at film festivals, award shows and fashion functions prove she's a glamour icon in the making.

My work is the best inspiration! Every makeup artist or stylist with whom I work has many special ideas, tips, and creations. I can always learn so much from them.
–Liu Wen

What's more? She has the most contagious smile and comes off as genuinely lovable in all of her interviews. Just watch this clip then scroll through to see her most unforgettable looks.
20svdhk.jpg

15n0tms.jpg

vyqps3.jpg

2191fmr.jpg

20fuhab.jpg
f2r05x.jpg
2zznk3o.jpg

29d9wyh.jpg

jujmyr.jpg

4jstox.jpg

2uiyz9u.jpg

ivg0zs.jpg