Liu Wen

Liu's morning in preparation...

inews.qq.com

+ accompany video

FYI the uploader tweeked the sound for practical reasons (copyright infringement, etc.).
watch original here

youtube

Attended the 2015 Harper's Bazaar ICONS Event in NYC

bfa.co, instagram/andrejapejic, weibo.com

Attends the Society Hosts Fundraiser for English in Mind Institute at The Wooly
September 17, 2015 in New York City

zimbio.com

Oops! Guess that Tory Burch clip is no longer available. They probably got to them. Well you got that original link there too, if still interested.

Anyway, wonder whether Nomar likes Liu's McQueen dress at the Bazaar event. It's indeed a piece that we often don't see her wearing... how's that for a little daring? I mean it's not Versace, but after all, it's McQueen. :smile:wink::flower:)

^ If he's still around, that was for him. :flower:

Regarding Forbes... It's great that Liu's back on the list for professional leverage and publicity. 4.5 is still relatively good.

Next year she might even go up again (in the end the placement isn't that important but that sum total, IMO), considering they'll take her F/W 15 campaigns/deals into account (and S/S 2016 as well:(

Estee Lauder
Tiffany's
La Perla
Massimo Dutti NYC
GAP
Esprit
H&M
Staccato
Erdos
Next Co.

+

J. Crew/Madewell
Mercedes-Benz?

and all of her other endorsement deals that we don't know of (especially back home), if she do have.

Anything else?

*Is that how they arrange the list? Or is F/W 15 already counted for... Either way 2016 seems even more promising given what has been happening. :magic:

Liu's on the move. Either Europe for more runway or she's on a job.
Looking forward, right guys? :woot::magic:

weibo/modelliuwen

Look 1 for QQ Fashsion Sept. 2015
Ph: Jimmy Wang
Stylist: Keira Zhang

Clothing: Tory Burch and Adidas

inews.qq.com

So Liu's in London actually! Walking or she may just attend shows/parties.
(This might be for her vlog too.)

credits as tagged via weibo

Attended the Thakoon Dinner hosted by Silas Chou
Sept. 14, 2015

bfa.co

Liu Wen's Weibo update: 心累.
Rough translation: My heart is tired.

Turns out that today Liu Wen and her team had a hard time. They woke up early for their flight and had to carry their luggages which made their hands really tired; then they got on their plane but for don't know what reason had to get off the flight again which caused their waist to be tired; they woke up early, rushed here and there, had to re-queue for their flight and all causing their legs to be tired so in conclusion, their hearts became tired as well.
via instagram: siwonliuwen

instagrams: liuwenlw, siwonliuwen, weibo/modelliuwen

Apparently Liu had a few setback (flights cancelled?) prior landing for London.
Obviously it took a toll on her but everything resumed as planned.
And is okay now. :flower:

More Estee promotion and a Q&A...

The translation is rough so bear with it, but it's a good read in knowing Liu. :flower:

Q: Usually the outfit look there are some special tips, make you look radiant very confidence?

A: I live in less makeup, but prefer to use nail polish on behalf of mood. Because professional relationship I often fly many different countries and cities, the bag would have been with a lipstick, wipe off the plane when it will feel more mentally. I think the most important thing is the girls to a better understanding of yourself, know yourself which features are the most beautiful, where are you compare want to highlight.

Q: You have not particularly satisfied with their point of view which is the most beautiful?

A: I have always felt that Apple muscle relatively full, chin relatively compact, two jaw relatively delicate face is more perfect face on the mirror. Just started modeling, I will order needs to find a variety of shooting angles. But later we found many ways to make up for deficiencies may also be acquired, such as make-up artist will use the repair capacity of the product or suyan essence, make the outline more compact. You can also communicate with the photographer during the shoot, let them create the perfect face according to lighting changes. Actually, I think confidence is the most beautiful girl, so to keep smiling, this will make them look vibrant, more confident.

Q: Do you often self-timer, or to a friend who photographed it? Self or beat others to more photogenic looks?

A: I'm really not an expert self-timer, but I'm a master of landscape shot, because I like nature, like the beautiful things I think for everyone to share. I like to take pictures of friends, is the secret of the mirror with a smile, then be confident, of course, can use what props, such as gestures or find it when the background is like a building. I feel relaxed state is the most beautiful show yourself, I think everything is no problem.

Q: We have had an on-line survey, everyone recognized you said that heart-shaped face is the most beautiful face, and everyone thinks you are pretty standard heart-shaped face, I would like to ask what maintenance cheats it?

A: Yes. Thank you! I have a dimple, so I'll always smiling, and they say that girls love to laugh luck is not too bad. So a little worried but I will appear nasolabial folds, and our work will be the model requires frequent long-haul flights and makeup remover, it is easy to premature aging skin, I will focus on the use of possible firming cream, plus some massage, anti- skin aging.

Q: Today the shooting using this product, its texture and smell what feelings?

A: I think it's texture is very light, absorb the feeling is very good, before the make-up artist for me to use it to do some facial massage, absorption is very good, I feel the skin becomes to a very compact, light texture for different seasons Suitable for.

Q: Which side of your favorite? You will show to your friends and family aspect is what?

A: I think that my work may be relatively high cold, more sexy, more dynamic variety of looks, but privately I was the very simple, I think working with a completely different life, work I to be perfect, to be the best, but I have to learn to live happy and enjoy life, and to share their own good and happy.

Q: Recently you brought us happy, to a large extent are derived from the "We Are in Love," this program.
Before we all feel supermodel will be high cold, but now we also think you're cute, cry and laugh like an ordinary girl, there is no program impressed you a fragment or a small story to share with us?

A: This program really gives me a lot to grow. I used to be afraid to speak of this program, because I really do not know what to say. This program is different from the past in the shooting studio, there are a lot of staff, the less there are cameras around 5-6 and then follow you all day to shoot, catch you all the details. Through this program, I feel myself becoming more outgoing. There parachute, life really is the first challenge. For the model, the time sitting in the airplane cabin will one day want to touch the sky, the parachute so I realize this desire, felt no reason why not, courage is very, very important.

Q: Okay, last question, but also the fans most concerned about is you next what new trends?
Have you considered new directions movie like it?

A: I am willing to try new things, I've been engaged in this career model for nearly 10 years, I have learned a lot, but I'm also willing to challenge, like to participate in the arts, if there is an appropriate role can The film, then I am also very happy. Of course, I was the model of their own, and then will appear in fashion weeks. I also wanted to be a stylist, or amateur landscape photographer, the more good things recorded, so I made when old memories book, can slowly recall what you have done.

all vogue.com.cn

Arrival for Burberry...

burberry.com via weibo.com

Anyone care to post pictures of Liu at the Burberry show?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingoRichie1990
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"