Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait. :buzz:
It has been quite boring without any fashion shows :S

It has!

Oh .. I will miss D&G .. lately these shows started to be much more interesting than the Dolce&Gabbana ones ...

Yeah :( D&G was always lots of fun to watch... especially FW 2011. Both their women and men collections were my favorite shows they ever did :smile:

What? D&G actually changed. It was something different everytime.. unlike their main line. That'd be a HUGE disappointment if they shut it down.

prada%2Bman%2Bss%2B2012.jpg

PRADA

^ I think in Prada's site it still says about their last womenswear collection... from the italian i can understand loool

Who can tell, when will be Dolce & Gabbana show in MSK (Moscow Standard Time) time

I can't understand anything :doh:

^ I'm not positive but I think the time difference would be an extra 3 hours. I'm not sure what time to tell you, the pm/am or the 24 hours. It would be 5pm or 17.00. I get mixed up in the 24 hour time so you might want to double check this

can I watch them on thefashionisto this time?Last season I watched Burberry on it

Who can tell, when will be Dolce & Gabbana show in MSK (Moscow Standard Time) time

I can't understand anything :doh:

Here, you can see how many hours left before the show (it shows right time for each country). So, you can see the show at 16:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->