Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this place not have air conditioning? I hope they start soon or someone is going to faint before the show is over.

^^Thank you, God bless you! :heart::wub::wub::brows:

He now next to a guy with a plaid shirt - Second hall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the music playing in the background. So familiar..

I love how they people get the show start quicker.. by going 'SHHHHHH~!!' :rofl:

On the side note, the show is going to be very distracting with viewers fanning the invitation card :angry:

Nice collection from Emilio Pucci. Love the last look. Lace and bold prints = nice combination

I liked some of the maxis and thought it was a nice collection, but in all honesty I've not been that keen on the last three seasons. Missed Agnes!

I LOVED Anna Dello Russo's blue feathered headpiece :lol:

I thought it was irritating. When the camera changed to her back view I always look at that moving blue feathers instead of models. I wanna jump in and pluck it off :blush:

Dundas should stop attending events and parties (and after parties). This collection leaves me cold.

I thought it was irritating. When the camera changed to her back view I always look at that moving blue feathers instead of models. I wanna jump in and pluck it off :blush:
Kinda :lol:
When the camera view changed and I saw that headpiece I istantly thought "That must be Anna!!" :rofl:

Anyway collection was good but not as GOOD as his previous ones...I think it's my least favorite from the Dundas period...those embellished minidresses were HOT though :shock: :bounce:

Hey guys, look this!

316393_10150303663548061_342088343060_7931718_331456363_n.jpg

Robertocavalli - FACEBOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back