Liya Kebede

L’Oréal Paris True Match Highlight S/S 2017

Photographers: Kenneth Willardt and Norman Jean Roy
Hair: Stephane Lancien
Make-up: Charlotte Willer
Models: Eva Longoria, Fan Bing Bing, Karlie Kloss, Liya Kebede and Natasha Poly.

Source:loreal-paris.com

Amazon Fashion S/S 2017
Ph: Cass Bird

toutiao.com; weibo.com

By Lauren Milligan

LIYA KEBEDE's fashion career has seen her team up with some of the biggest names in the industry, and all of them have been hoping that a little of what she exudes will rub off on their brand. Poised yet accessible, beautiful but relaxed, her personal style is "casual but cool," she told us - and above all else is unique to her. And so, for her latest campaign, Amazon Fashion wanted her just as she is, right down to her natural curls.

"I've had my hair straightened a lot over the years, but for this shoot they wanted my curls," she told us. "I think it's definitely a moment in fashion when many more girls are keeping their curls, on the catwalk or in shoots, and it's really inspiring to see a different version of beauty being appreciated. I've always really believed that your best style is your own, and the message 'Don’t Look Like Me, Look Like You' really resonated with me. It was great to be playful and be myself on the shoot."

The images - shot by Cass Bird and styled by Julia Sarr-Jamois - show Kebede wearing a range of pieces from the site's spring offering, including one ubiquitous item: a pair of shoes that the team "liked so much they just put them with everything".

"The shoot was so much fun," Kebede laughed. "I've worked with Cass before, so there's a familiarity there. She's just a ball of energy and she really brings that to the set. I'd seen Julia a lot, but had never worked with her, so it was just a fun day. The final images are very Cass I think, just uplifting and happy; which is what we want for spring!"
vogue.co.uk

littleethiopia.org; redonline.co.uk; wwd.com

Loved the clip.​

UK Vogue April 2004
"Mothers Models"
Models: Natalia Vodianova, Liya Kebede, Angela Lindvall, Cecilia Chancellor & Jasmine Guinness with their children
Photographers: Mario Testino & Regan Cameron
Stylists: Kate Phelan & Lucinda Chambers
Hair: Sebastien Richard, Dennis Lanni & Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Lucia Pieroni, Romy Soleimani & Gucci Westman
Manicure: Glennis Baptiste & Gina Viviano

3rdsupermodel.tistory.com

Ann Taylor S/S 2017

Models: Liya Kebede and Mariacarla Boscono

anntaylor.com

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 20: Model Liya Kebede attends the '120 Beats Per Minute (120 Battements Par Minute)' screening during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 20, 2017 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
iP8fbuI.jpg

EFm56lo.jpg

Giving me life at CK. She's impeccable

Liya Kebede, Carolyn Murphy and Linda Evangelista cover the Fall-Winter 2017 magazine

DJAFwq0XgAEv-mH.jpg

holtrenfrew.com

Louis Vuitton Ready To Wear Spring Summer 2018 Paris
Louis-Vuitton-RTW-SS18-Paris-1096-1507057090-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion

Paris: Berluti Fall/Winter 2018 Menswear

voguerunway

Last edited by a moderator:
In Style U.S. Magazine March 2018

Credits:

In Style Magazine U.S. - March 2018

Photographer: Pamela Hanson