Loewe Mens S/S 2015 Paris

I'm not feeling the spanish vibe as much as I did with Vevers... (with his women's collections). Those leather pieces are too basic for Loewe.

I think this is actually quite attractive and stylish. If this is the direction he's going to take Loewe, I'm very much interested...

Now if only it could come at the cost of his eponymous label...which I find terribly self-indulgent and useless.

I thought he would leave his aesthetic behind a little for Loewe but that seems not to be the case here. The trousers are awful but I do like the color palette.

I only like few pieces and the accessories. It's a shame that what he's doing here is the focus on rtw and it's pretty bad. (That's why I love what Nicholas is doing at LV-- great rtw with amazing accessories) Those pants are just awful.

I kinda like it actually especially the scarf pieces. Jamie's photography fits the clothes so well.

J.W. has zero talent but I find this quite decent. I actually feel this is quite 'Spanish': the espadrilles, the Ezcaray mohair, the knitwear, the wool...

Also, although I find men bags really obnoxious and I would never carry one, those are quite nice. And if I wore like and oldie, I'd be head over heels for that suede trench coat, which is to die for tbh.

I like the trousers I don't know why. It's tricky but very interesting, and I think overall the collection is decent. I want to see how he carries the legacy next it's very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->