L'Officiel Paris August 2010 : Alexa Chung

I'm no very excited about the model, but well..The cover is okay, but she feels bored :ermm:

she looks beautiful... after all this is what matters;-)

Alexa!

I am surprised she's made it onto the cover of L'Officiel! I think she looks great personally. Much better than her Vogue cover.

Well, nice cover, Alexa looks nice too!

I'm not sure I'm liking it, it's a boring-kind-of-good cover but it's not mindblowing lol definitely

^amen! I do not see this girl's appeal WHATSOEVER
but her PR people are working overtime to make her known everywhere
she is not a model, and this cover is further proof of that

^ It's not even the fact that she's not a model that bothers me, it's that she's not really.... anything.

i love the vintage vibe from the cover..and thou I'm not a fan of miss Chung, but I love the cover. she looks really pretty here...reminds me of the 50s movie star

Actually, I'm fairly sure she was in fact a model before going onto her presenting jobs..

wow she looks gorgeous, this 60s looks really suits her, its a nice change from her usual covers.

Its not Freja? Well im simply SHOCKED! :P

Alexa looks stunning, nice cover.

Although I'm not a fan of Alexa and fail to see why she has to be on the cover of every magazine, I think she looks really nice on this cover. Also, the background is lovely.

Vanessa Paradis: La Tropezienne
Photographer: John Nollet

Scans by judylle (vanessaparadis.net)

Vanessa Paradis is inside with such lovely photos and they choose Alexa Chung on cover... I don't understand.

I love the cover. It's not innovative or overly creative or striking or anything, but it's so very very pretty, which is actually nice for a change ^_^:heart:

Ooh, I love the Vanessa Paradis feature. I can't wait to see the articles on Alexa, Elisa Sednaoui and Karen Elson! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->