Loli Bahia

I have only discovered her now as I was checking the latest posts on the forum. Her name caught my attention. She is very classically beautiful. I am curious to see if her rather prestige runway appearances will lead to some good print work. Subscribing!

She looks like a female version of Timothee Chalamet

Raf Simons Spring 2022

Isabel Marant Spring 2022

[vogue]

Runway filler of the season. I wonder how she will do when it comes to the campaigns.

Loewe Spring 2022

Valentino Spring 2022

[vogue]

Fendace (Versace x Fendi) 2022

vogue.com

Runway filler of the season. I wonder how she will do when it comes to the campaigns.

I think runway star would befit her more. She’s a standout in every show she walks; I’m actually surprised she’s one of the top walkers because she is so distinctive.

Work it fan favourite. I've noticed she acts quite timid in front of the camera, specially when she poses. Lovely girl and I hope next season treats her well.

I think runway star would befit her more. She’s a standout in every show she walks; I’m actually surprised she’s one of the top walkers because she is so distinctive.

Right? ... She skipped New York only 'cause she didn't actually had an official representation there till now. If not, girl would have been number one again for sure. I mean, her Milan and Paris showlists so far put her on top 3, differently from the other 2 girls above her (Mika and Quinn), Loli missed one capital. Mika did New York, that's why she's number 1 at the moment, followed by Quinn... but if Loli had the opportunity, I'm sure she would have made it to very top like last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->