Lollapalooza 2008

kellynjane

Reaction score
I figured that this festival deserved its own thread!

Dates: August 1-3
Headliners: Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, Kanye West, Wilco, The Raconteurs
Other acts: Love and Rockets, Gnarls Barkley, Bloc Party, The Black Keys, Broken Social Scene, Flogging Molly, Mark Ronson, Cat Power, Lupe Fiasco, The National, G. Love & Special Sauce, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings, Explosions in the Sky, Brand New, Gogol Bordello, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks, Dierks Bentley, Okkervil River, Amadou & Mariam, Blues Traveler, The John Butler Trio, Girl Talk, CSS, Battles, Jamie Lidell, Butch Walker, Mates of State, Spank Rock, Brazilian Girls, Chromeo, Duffy, The Kills, Rogue Wave, The Go! Team, Mason Jennings, The Gutter Twins, Yeasayer, Grizzly Bear, MGMT, The Weakerthans, Booka Shade, Santogold, Black Kids, Black Lips, Louis XIV, Dr. Dog, Nicole Atkins & the Sea, The Ting Tings, Kid Sister, Office, The Cool Kids, What Made Milwaukee Famous, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, The Whigs, Manchester Orchestra, Foals, Uffie, The Octopus Project, Cadence Weapon, Ferras, De Novo Dahl, Noah and the Whale, Margot & the Nuclear So and So's, K'naan, Serena Ryder, Newton Faulkner, Your Vegas, "Eli ""Paperboy"" Reed & The True Loves", Steel Train, Bang Camaro, The Blakes, Tally Hall, White Lies, Magic Wands, Electric Touch, Innerpartysystem, The Postelles, The Parlor Mob, DJ Bald Eagle, Krista, Ha Ha Tonka, Witchcraft, We Go To 11, Sofia Talvik

Who's going? Who are you the most excited to see?

Any word on the actual schedule yet? I don't have the tenacity it takes to go to a three day festival, but I really want to see Wilco and Kanye West!

Radiohead, Broken Social Scene, and the Kills are my top reasons for going :heart: I'm also excited to see Bloc Party again, as well as CSS, Girl Talk, Explosions, and the Go! Team. Even the smaller acts like Nicole Atkins and Black Kids are totally excellent. By far the best summer lineup, I think!

I went on Saturday and had a great time seeing Lupe, Sharon Jones, and Wilco. I'm wondering if there were any celebrity sightings in the crowd?

Any of you who got to go: I am so unbelievably jealous.

I went on Saturday and had a great time seeing Lupe, Sharon Jones, and Wilco. I'm wondering if there were any celebrity sightings in the crowd?

A lot of celebs in attendance were shot for style.com.

Here you go:

32m.jpg
12m.jpg
01m.jpg
09m.jpg
03m.jpg

(style)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member