Looking For These Out-addidas Attack-boxing Boot

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by FREDDLE, Sep 4, 2003.

1. FREDDLE

FREDDLE New Member

I just came across this site and thought that someone on here could help me out.....

I am in search of a rare discontinued ADIDAS Attack Boxing Boots. They are labeled manufactured: West Germany. They were used during the Olympics in Seoul , Korea. If anyone has any idea as to where I can find these I would appreciate it. A source did tell me that they could be purchased in a bxing store/ring in Germany....I have contacted them but have gotten no response as of yet. So if anyone could give me any tips that would be great!- ...or if anyone is selling anything similar.

thanks again!

2. reendogg1

reendogg1 New Member

;) Hi... I know your post is older....but if you are still looking, you can find them at Boxfabric in Germany. I ordered mine throught there. Assuming the ones you are looking for are the same since I cant see your picture. They are light blue with pink and yellow stripes. Good Luck.

3. honey's other boy friend

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO played out cuz.
    If i was you i would not try to look cool in a trend that is now going on three years out. out and over.. its tha truth innit

4. BabyJ

BabyJ New Member

Wow. Those look like the wrestling shoes I used when I was in highschool. I think I went through like 7 pairs. My favorite were red and black though.

You know, Honey's other boyfriend I would have never thought that people would wear those things off of the wrestling mat or outside the boxing ring but apparently they do. During the past couple of weeks I have seen quiet a few people wearing them as shoes!

I don't think that trend will last long with Montreal's harsh winter coming up. I had a hard enough time keeping my feet warm living in Texas with those things on, much less in -20 weather and snow up to my thigh!

5. caala a.

caala a. New Member

i hate the trend, too-- but if you're not planning on to show it all with a capri or whatever i think those are just adorable!!!

6. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

I adore those shoes!!! I want them! I saw a similar version in Zara last summer, they were orange, yellow and blue... and they were on sale! but not my size :cry:

by the way, where can I get those :shifty:

7. BabyJ

BabyJ New Member

Alejandro,

If you have a store called StyleExchange...they sell them there. I was looking for some shoes today and I saw the wrestling/boxing shoes at Diesel and Miss Sixxty

8. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

I lvoe adidas , but I doutn really liek theas