Looking For This Bag

Missy44x

Reaction score
I dont know if Gap makes it.. or who.. since I dont have a pic.. I kinda had to make one.. does this look familiar to anyone.. I think I also saw one with rainbow color straps??? :lol:
If you do know, please tell me.. thank you :flower:

I agree, looks like it could be from the Gap. Or Old Navy, not positive though

The straps in the picture look altered and if you look close I swear you can see Fendi Double F's in the fabric.

yes its a FENDI and i think ISSY altered the pic herself :wink:

The things I type when I don't read carefully. :blush: I do remember seeing grommet handled bags all over the Gap and Old Navy recently. They don't have a bag that looks like the photo on thier websites right now though.

I altered the pic :smile: sorry

I have seen this bag on gals here and I am just looking for it.. Ive also seen it with the rainbow straps.. I thought it was Gap..but not sure.. I will ask the next person I see..

Originally posted by Missy44x@Jan 29th, 2004 - 10:18 pm
I altered the pic :smile: sorry

I have seen this bag on gals here and I am just looking for it.. Ive also seen it with the rainbow straps.. I thought it was Gap..but not sure.. I will ask the next person I see..
so the initial FENDI hasnt got anything to do with your search?? :unsure:

u basically saw a bag and tried to photoshop a similar one for us to guess what brand it could be?

sorry im just trying to figure what you are looking for :lol:

:innocent:

It's not gap. I actually saw it in Lord and Taylor's. Crap.. I know the brand.. it's on the tip of my tongue!
If you get Lucky Magazine.. it's in the January issue in the Lucky breaks section.
My copy isn't in my apartment! sorry!
It comes in pink, tan, orange, black, and olive.. all with rainbow straps.

Originally posted by luna@Feb 8th, 2004 - 12:22 am
It's not gap. I actually saw it in Lord and Taylor's. Crap.. I know the brand.. it's on the tip of my tongue!
If you get Lucky Magazine.. it's in the January issue in the Lucky breaks section.
My copy isn't in my apartment! sorry!
It comes in pink, tan, orange, black, and olive.. all with rainbow straps.
thank u very very much :smile: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->