Lopez's wish for Affleck.... bit insulting

I don't really see where the insult is in the interview, I saw it on tv myself and she genuinely happy for the guy

I'm not going to explain AGAIN why it seems insulting.

Some of missed my point.

Someone just lock this post! :lol:

i doubt jlo can be genuinely happy for anybody but herself.

*JJ* said:
i doubt jlo can be genuinely happy for anybody but herself.

I don't know her personally. But all I think is that this interview gives off her feeling of "Oh I'm so happy because I got married first, its too bad he's not happy yet, I hope he becomes as happy as me soon"

Meanwhile he seems to be pretty in love with his current girlfriend and they're expecting a baby!

I think she meant well (though I totally agree that she lacks emotional stability) and didnt wanna mention Garner's name, for some reason...?

Plastic'sWife said:
I think she meant well (though I totally agree that she lacks emotional stability) and didnt wanna mention Garner's name, for some reason...?

Maybe.

Maybe my disliking of J.Lo and her diva-ish behaviour makes me see the insincerity more than others. :unsure:

T4P the article.

*snickers* Alrighty then Jen.:lol:

I agree with Pucci_ Mama & CelineChic. I too get the feeling that Jennifer is trying to compensate these fake 'be happy' wishes in order to preserve & save face about her own relationship. In not so many words she is trying to flaunt her marriage- something that she basically quote unquote said that she wasn't going to do (ie~ talk about, make reference too, et cetera).

I mean if she's happy then great & may God continue to bless her. Yet there really isn't any need to fit & prove about something or make remarks that have a condescending undertone about an Ex who seems to be moving on with his life.

But maybe I am being too harsh & taking the quote out of context.:wink:

Libra Skye18 said:
*snickers* Alrighty then Jen.:lol:

I agree with Pucci_ Mama & CelineChic. I too get the feeling that Jennifer is trying to compensate these fake 'be happy' wishes in order to preserve & save face about her own relationship. In not so many words she is trying to flaunt her marriage- something that she basically quote unquote said that she wasn't going to do (ie~ talk about, make reference too, et cetera).

I mean if she's happy then great & may God continue to bless her. Yet there really isn't any need to fit & prove about something or make remarks that have a condescending undertone about an Ex who seems to be moving on with his life.

But maybe I am being too harsh & taking the quote out of context.:wink:

I totally agree. Yet you made your point a lot clearer than me! Thanks :flower:

I sometimes have a hard time getting my thoughts across in English. :doh:

Orchide said:
me either:flower: funny how all these "sun" articles take an out-of-context quote that is dated and make it sound like it is a new statement. like last week with the paris quote they made re. "testing friends" and she said that like a year ago...i think i heard j-lo say this in an interview months ago...i never take the sun seriously.
I don't believe anything which is written by the infamous Sun... :innocent:

CelineChic said:
I totally agree. Yet you made your point a lot clearer than me! Thanks :flower:

I sometimes have a hard time getting my thoughts across in English. :doh:

Thanks for the compliment.:flower:

But you also made your point(s) very well & I just continued down the path.B)

I agree... I don't take that as insulting. And when asked about your ex, what else are you supposed to say? I would have said the exact same thing. But I bet she means it.

Jennifer Lopez really bores me now-a-days, shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->