Lotte Nørholm Andersen

Mettchen

desire, undefined
Reaction score
So ... My best friend started modelling a year ago. She has been doing some small jobs in danish magazines and has had jobs during Danish Fashion Week. Now she has got a big editorial in a new fashion magazine in Denmark. I'd really like to know what you think about these pictures. She's been really nervous the last few weeks. She really want this. But what do you think of her, is she going to make it as model, does she do anything for you ? Thanks ...

Lotte11.jpg
Lotte21.jpg

Lotte31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed her a few weeks ago, she's fantastic... any idea who her booker is at 2pm?

Thanks both of you. :flower: I don't who her booker is. I'll ask her.

Originally posted by o2w@Jun 1st, 2004 - 4:28 am
I noticed her a few weeks ago, she's fantastic... any idea who her booker is at 2pm?
She didn't remember her bookser last name, though her first name is Maj. Don't know if that helped you at all. BTW, she's also with Select in London.

She has definitely got the body! I like her look!

I can really see her doing well- she's got good, strong features and a distinctive look. At the same time though, that last picture reminds me a bit of Lisa Cant.
Best of luck to her. B)

i like her body!!but i'm not sure what her face does for me... :unsure: sorry!but she looks good though

She does have a certain presence... She looks strong and interesting. I like her!

Very beautiful! I like her look a lot. She looks very versatile :flower: :heart:

Originally posted by Fashionism@Jun 1st, 2004 - 7:55 am
She didn't remember her bookser last name, though her first name is Maj. Don't know if that helped you at all. BTW, she's also with Select in London.
Thanks! I don't think her new photos do her justice, but she is with two very good agencies, so she shouldn't be worrying!

Lotte1.jpg

Originally posted by o2w+Jun 1st, 2004 - 6:06 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (o2w @ Jun 1st, 2004 - 6:06 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fashionism@Jun 1st, 2004 - 7:55 am
Thanks! I don't think her new photos do her justice, but she is with two very good agencies, so she shouldn't be worrying!

Lotte1.jpg
[/b][/quote]
Thank you so much. All of you. It means a lot :flower:

She reminds me of some other model in the first pictures!?! Not Lisa, but I'm not sure who? Anyone else seeing anything?

Originally posted by Sloan@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 8:48 am
She reminds me of some other model in the first pictures!?! Not Lisa, but I'm not sure who? Anyone else seeing anything?
She also reminds me a bit of Guinevere van Seenus. :flower:

what designer is she wearing in the first set of photos?

she looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->