Lotte van Heuvel

Bamhutt

Reaction score
Gorgeous face featured on O2W today :heart:

Yesterday was National Redhead Day in the Netherlands. To carry on the celebration of Roodharigendag we bring you Lotte Van Heuvel, who has all the attributes we at O2W appreciate - red hair, freckles and a quirkiness we love! Turning 15 next month, Lotte was scouted by a model (also named Lotte) and signed to BM Model Management in Rotterdam

Height: 5'11
Bust: 32.5
Waist: 23.5
Hips: 35

10.jpg
09.jpg

theones2watch.com

Just wow. Saw her 15 min ago on o2w and immediately thought she's... one in a million. :wub:

^My thoughts exactly, lots of potential and so tall for a girl who is not even 15 yet :wink:
More poloroids...

theones2watch.com

Those eyes, that hair, that mouth :o:wub: I'm absolutely smitten by her digis alone!

I'm in love with the way her absoutely adorable protruding ears go with the shape of her face and red hair :heart::bunny:

I love her face, it kinda has the same sort of appeal as Patricia Van Der Vliet. She is probably one of my favourite red-headed models since Cintia.

she is totally amazing :heart:

i need to see more of her :wub:

no offence against anyone but i think it's a very poor placement for Lotte.... :(

Yes, unfortunately you're right but they could train her and make a good development...

Paris Fall 2010 showcard :clap:

Lotte.jpg

Lotte_.jpg

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
so promising, the showcard is amazing, her talent beyong argument and after that disapointing Profile London placement finally a good agency desicion for the Paris market.
I think Lotte & Ford could work quite well, no? ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->