31.9 KB · Views: 23
  • lou2.jpg
    lou2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 56
  • lou3.jpg
    lou3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:
She’s not conventionally pretty and that’s why I like her.By the way how do you pronounce her surname?

Lou's father is french movie director Jacques Doillon.Jane,who stayed together with Gainsbourg for 9 years only had Charlotte with him.
Her 3 daughters have different dads.
Pinki said:
i don't like her face, I think she wouldn't have so many project if she wasn't the child of Jane Birkin and Gainsbour .but she has a beautiful body, that's for sure!

Im totally diggin her Devil may care attitude, the way she caries her clothes and the fact that she is an offspring of Jane Birkin does not hurt a bit

and she's fu**in french...she gets 10 points

I like her alot. Anyone who has a hint of a young Jane Birkin totally rocks.

Out of Jane's three daughters,she's the one who ressemble her mom the most.

She's 5'9 of pure charm & wildness....And she has the most handsome boyfriend !:blush:

some of lou from Paris fashion week. I :heart: her Chloe dress.

Attachments

• 21f.jpg
    21f.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 191
  • normal_jessica-airportmags10.jpg
    normal_jessica-airportmags10.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 70
found some pics (from the javier vallhonrat thread)
lou_doillon-1.jpg

lou_doillon-2.jpg

lou_doillon-3.jpg

lou_doillon-4.jpg

lou_doillon-5.jpg

lou_doillon-6.jpg

lou_doillon-7.jpg

great pics mullet..... do you know any of the fashion details from the first set you posted? ( from the javier v. thread) :smile:

**wasnt this / shouldnt this be in star style? was it moved?

Last edited by a moderator:
there isnt any information in the website other than it was part of L'Officiel..and shot by javier. :unsure:

i think there is a thread in star style but it's 2 pages or less. this should be merged or moved there though..supporting cast is way too fast for lou. :P

MulletProof said:
there isnt any information in the website other than it was part of L'Officiel..and shot by javier. :unsure:

i think there is a thread in star style but it's 2 pages or less. this should be merged or moved there though..supporting cast is way too fast for lou. :P

thanks , mullet :wink: i merged

hopefully i wont get in trouble...knowing this isnt my forum and all :lol:

Lou Doillon

There was an article in Elle about the best dressed women and one that was named "noninductee" was a french actress named Lou Doillon. I think she is absolutely adorable, but i wasn't able to find very many candids photos of her. So I will post the ones that I do have and give me feed back on what you think!:heart:

Back in NOV 2004
LOU6.jpg

Shopping the Paris Winter Sales

LOU3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"