Louis Vuitton flats????

pucci_mama

Frozen irony.
Reaction score
Ok, fashion people I need your help.

Today i saw this amazing Louis vuitton multicolour flats w/a pointy toe on a japanese girl.

OMG! Gorgeous!:heart:

So the thing is that I cant seem to locate them anywhere! I called SA at London, and they told me that LV only does flats with ROUND toe and they are sold out!:cry:

Ok, so have anyone seen anything like it, w/ the pointy toe??

And why does LV not ship abroad?? What about if you make a special order, is it possible then?

And what is the MAIN Louis Vuitton store to call?? were talking for special orders, etc? That might be able to track them down for me and actually send them?

Pointy? Are you sure they were genuine?

I would think that the MAIN Louis Vuitton store would be the one in France...

Located at 38 Ave. George V (the temporary one because the one at Champs-Elysees is closed for renovation).

But in all honesty I'm not sure! Good luck...

~Carly

Last edited by a moderator:
I am almost 100 percent sure. her boyfriend was carrying a huge damier LV bag, and they seemed pretty "weel off", if you get me.

DramaticChick thanks for your help btw! :heart:

They told me that it might be from another season or special order. So does Lv make special-made shoes? I am soo frustrated i nearly want to cry, i just called NY as well, asked them to PLEASE send them abroad, I even tryed to pay them.:innocent:

I am soo frustrated.

Your welcome! I feel your frustrations! I really hope that you find your shoes and if you do please post pictures and let us know how exactly you got them!

It never ceases to amaze me what we are all willing to do for love (the love for shoes that is...)

~Carly

They have this number for France... 0810 810 010 hope this helps...how you dial it I have no idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
DramaticChick, thanks soo much. I just gave you karma points for that.

The japanese girl kinda had same style as me drainpipe jeans, fringe, slouchy top. Perfect accompanied by those wonderful flats :heart:

I will post pics if I get my hands on them. IF that is.. Things seem a bit dark at the mo.
:(

I will not give up.

So does LV sometimes customise things? Like if I call them and say i want pointy flats instead of round..?

Offcource you have to pay extra, just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them doing that??

Pradaromance12 said:
hmm, not sure i have seen what youa re talking about exactly

you might like these, very nice in person:flower:
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10821996&SectionID=6000

Thanks for the link..

I am talking about the Louis Vuittons Murakami multicolor flats in white, but instead of the round toe which is shown on the LV homepage, I am looking for one with pointy toe!:heart:

I cant seem to locate it anwhere, so if anyone has any information, if LV does customisations etc. PLEASE let me know.:flower:

hopefully i'll be going to lv within the week to check out those stripe-y shoes (i neeed the platform pumps.. :woot: BAD) so i will ask about the pointy MC flats, and if i can get any info, i'll post here for you! :flower:

Knowing how widespread fake designer items are in Asia I'd bet that they were fake.

pucci_mama...these are the closest things that i found to pointy
XGSP1ACC53_large.jpg

Artemis said:
Knowing how widespread fake designer items are in Asia I'd bet that they were fake.

They seemed real to me, and I am usually realy good at telling fakes.:unsure:

And I could see by the way they dressed ad by their bags! (Selfridges, harvey nics.) that they were not exactly poor!

The flats are not on any webpages ive seen.

But ive heard some people say, that sometimes some items are just released to Asia? Because they have a different market.. I dont know if its true, my SA told me that they COULD be a special order..:unsure:

I would be sooo happy to have them, I feel the round toe ones are too cutie-cutie.

Shoes are not usually counterfeited (I've not seen good ones anyway), mostly bags. I would say those flats are real. It could possibly be a special edition done for the japanese market.

Thanks, Jssy4eva, for being so helpful :smile:

Ive already seen those shoes though... not really what i am after, I do like the yellows a bit, but not enough.

whizkit said:
Shoes are not usually counterfeited (I've not seen good ones anyway), mostly bags. I would say those flats are real. It could possibly be a special edition done for the japanese market.

Exactly what im meaning as well. The shoes were really well made, exactly as the round ones only that the ones I saw had a pointy heel.

Well I know NY dont ship abroad, but does Japan ship?

And does anyone know the number?

Can you post a pic of the round ones just so we can get an idea of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->